3 Idiots - Maan banaa KARAMCHAND...Chidd gaya JUNG - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by reea88

i know yaar maneet is best... mera to nind frrrr ho gay.. ab main kisiko dream land main nahi rehne dongi😡...utho munni dear.. hakikat main aa yo..😳

Nahin mujhe dream mein rehne do plz, waise it's my sleeping time, so i have to go to sleep, and dream about MaanEet...

Muniza
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hi reea!!
 hai shivo how r u dear..???
Originally posted by muniza75

Nahin mujhe dream mein rehne do plz, waise it's my sleeping time, so i have to go to sleep, and dream about MaanEet...

Muniza
 nahi dongi tymhe sone darling.. humari nind chali gayi aur tum aramse soke maneet ki sapna dekho ge.. nahiiii😆
Originally posted by reea88

nahi dongi tymhe sone darling.. humari nind chali gayi aur tum aramse soke maneet ki sapna dekho ge.. nahiiii😆

Haan plz mujhe jaane do..

Jaane do jaane do mujhe jana hai
MaanEet ke sapne ka jo wada kiya hai woh daikhna hai
Aaj MaanEet se mulaqat hai meri, jane do haan haan jaane do lolz...

Muniza
Just dropped in to say a quick Hello to everyone who is here!!!
 HELLO Dolls !! 😆
& to share my excitement of the new Montage!!! White and Red never looked so good...
* sigh...
Hello
idiots
who all are here ?
Hello Preetoooooooooooo

I am here, but going to sleep...

How r u?

Muniza
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Finally Geet looks like a beautiful Bride......I did not like her styling or the way she looked during the first wedding...or during the initial promos....in the wedding attire...

But ab baat bhi alag hai.....MAAN SINGH KHURANA KI DULHAN HAI.......Style,elegance aur Class toh hona hi chahiye😉

Originally posted by -honeydew-

heylo all ... good morning .. me at work ... but while at work, i thought id cram some time to say hi ... wassup ???

saw the new title montage .. it looks fab ! u wont believe it .. i was just thinking about it the other day .. and i was like ... its high time they had a new title montage

oye now u r freaking me out.....Mujhe bhi yeh laga tha...when i saw RBO...I though 3 times montage badal di....first Khanak and soorjan..then khanak-Shan and Natasha and now just shan and Khanak....

when will be get to see a change in Maaneet montage.....and lo here is the new one...

Hello Koi Hai Kya????😊