3 Idiots - Maan banaa KARAMCHAND...Chidd gaya JUNG - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
heylo all ... good morning .. me at work ... but while at work, i thought id cram some time to say hi ... wassup ???

saw the new title montage .. it looks fab ! u wont believe it .. i was just thinking about it the other day .. and i was like ... its high time they had a new title montage
kisi ne mere future track suggestions nahi padhey ... what is this guys ... me dukhi .. ati dukhi ... :(

nihu is crying ....and crying and crying
Originally posted by -honeydew-

heylo all ... good morning .. me at work ... but while at work, i thought id cram some time to say hi ... wassup ???

saw the new title montage .. it looks fab ! u wont believe it .. i was just thinking about it the other day .. and i was like ... its high time they had a new title montage
Hi hi hi hi hi....

i am gonna say this again...i hate ur job😑😑😑😑
but then again....if gives money to my niecy....so i cannot hate it...

yes yes nihu....the montage is beautiful!!!!!!!!! They look soooo amazing together...

masi ne kaha tha na.........wait and watch....when i get a feeling....i get it....πŸ˜‰
Solid storyline is building up slowly....the three men in the show rocked today's episode....

and we have loads of twists and turns.....so i am damn excited u???πŸ˜›
See see see see see...

maine kaha tha na...that the haircut now....was the same one the day of and before the dhaba scene...

GC got the same haircut again.......

mera proof dekho dekho
well yes, i am gainfully employed ...😊 so dont complain. I was on leave for about 15 days but when my cheque landed today i realised they didnt cut much .. i am amazed πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hi hi hi hi hi....

i am gonna say this again...i hate ur job😑
but then again....if gives money to my niecy....so i cannot hate it...

yes yes nihu....the montage is beautiful!!!!!!!!! They look soooo amazing together...

masi ne kaha tha na.........wait and watch....when i get a feeling....i get it....πŸ˜‰
Solid storyline is building up slowly....the three men in the show rocked today's episode....

and we have loads of twists and turns.....so i am damn excited u???πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†did i repeat you are mad?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

See see see see see...

maine kaha tha na...that the haircut now....was the same one the day of and before the dhaba scene...

GC got the same haircut again.......

mera proof dekho dekho
this is what i wrote last night ... looks like no one read .. i am pasting it again ... read and tell...
here is some food for thought ... to take the discussion forward ..

wad do u think will go wrong ab se ?

1. it will all start comically for Geet, but Maan will not understand why Geet is taking it so lightly when its about her life and the fact that its in danger .. he turns over protective towards her and they end up fighting over petty issues just before the shaadi ...

2. Anwesha is kidnapped by Brij once he learns she is Maan's sister in ransom for his own sister and threatens to kill her ...

3. Geet's life could be in danger and and she gets badly attacked and in the process loses the baby ..

4. Brij hates Maan, Arjun hates Maan, Maan hates Brij and Arjun but, its not even like either of them want to team up together for the benefit of the other, and in the process there is a three way enemity brewing creating more confusion ...

5. Geet see's Brij, but she doesnt want to bother Maan, since she thinks he is already hassled about it, in the process she ends up messing things up with Maan as well.. she once more thinks its her battle and she is the only one who can tackle him and teach him a lesson in her own way .. she manages as well.. she turns out to be the dark horse ..

6. Geet realises Arjun is not a bad guy after all, and Arjun realises Geet is innocent as well, she decides to support Arjun and Annie, and this leads to a huge conflict, Arjun is actually trying to help Maan, but looks like the bad guy in the process, he leads Maan into believing he is the culprit and hence leaves clues for him to reach Brij and teach him a lesson ..

7. maan realises its Brij on the prowl and he doesnt want Geet to know about it... but Geet already does.. both of them think of the other person's well being... Arjun see's this and decides to take advantage of the situation but his road block is Anwesha as he realises he actually loves her... if he teaches Maan and lesson he loses Anwesha once and for all.. He is in a fix ..

8. Brij does a total turn around towards the end, as his andar ki rooh jaagos or Darji himself turns up with the family towards the end and tells him he has realised he misses his child and it was in her absence that he realised it was she who is more important than the family honor .. happy family reunion- Brij is forced to accept sabke saamne but he vows to take revenge later..

9. NT makes a come back, and Arjun turns into a total dark guy, deadlier than Brij, now this is an impossiblity ... but why rule it out... Anwesha also shows her evil side and she sides Arjun instead of Maan ( well, well, last point hai toh my mind is going the K way thanks to my sleep ...maaf karo πŸ˜‰)

These are some thoughts ... You could elaborate and add as well... 

Love,
niha
no babes....i read....but after i read i went to go do some house choreds....and then i couldn't even press that like button either....stupid like button!!!

well yes, i am gainfully employed ...😊 so dont complain. I was on leave for about 15 days but when my cheque landed today i realised they didnt cut much .. i am amazed πŸ˜‰

Good now...take another 15 days off....and spend time with us😈

lolz....no no....i guess u cannot do that😳....gotta work gotta work right??πŸ˜ƒ
good they didn't cut much........u work hard....so no cutting...only gluing🀣

πŸ˜†did i repeat you are mad?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ
yes u have infinite number of times😳😳😳

but nihu i am not mad at u....so why do u say so🀣

jk jk....i like makin another meaning out of things😈