Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Reserve😊 although im kinda new and i dont really know how what to doπŸ˜•

Ok so this is my first analysis thing...here goes...wish me luck people and please dont kill meπŸ˜•

Firstly Arjun..... I kinda like him...i mean i think he genuinely is falling for Annie...no matter what he's come to do i think he does actually like her...because when he came into the office no-one was there and Annie wasnt looking at him so he didnt have to keep staring at her...but he did - which makes me think that he might actually like her. And he does remind me a bit of Maan, because...well they both do the staring thing...and he is quite straightforward. Like when Maan was telling him that he should stick to being  awedding planner i liked the way he told him that he shouldnt be treated this way. Hes not afraid to stick up for himself which is kinda good. Also i agree with what someone said before (sorry i dont know your name its gone off the page :s ) about how since Maan and Arjun were walking on the same side, opposite to Brij, that maybe they will deal with Brij together
anyway i think thats enough on just Arjun

Maan....as usual he was awesome...I love how he can be all romantic and kinda shy with Geet one minute and then go all protective big brother and fiance the other. I get what you guys say about how maybe the actress that plays Annie needs to improve on her facial expressions...but i think she plays her part well. I like how she's jealous of Tasha and then kinda cute and scared of her big brother the next. Also im kinda excited to see what she does next now that she knows Arjun is Naintara's brother

The Annie-Arjun love stroy for me is kinda cool...yeaah the fall wasnt really original but they have time to develop and come up with better ideas...but sometimes the old tricks work too πŸ˜‰

I really dont like Brij...but he does bring out the whole protective side of Maan, which is the only good thing of his character

Geet is Geet...i liked her little monologue about her name and stuff...why does Brij want her to keep her name......they humiliated her and destroyed her life......so what if you lost your respect you cna earn it back...but you stole her innocence and ruined her life....how you gonna give that back to her!!!

I think today's episode was all for the guys and they all did a terrific job!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ok so thats my contribution...what do you guys think???
πŸ˜•

Edited by cue1 - 13 years ago
karimaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry

Edited by karimaan - 13 years ago
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hello...

Me not reserving coz no idea what i can write......just like it here...addictive just like GHSP..

Just my small view point after seeing the episode just now...

will edit later..

Brij all Black...One track..Geet ka sarwanash.....

..Arjun good at heart.."woh itne bure nahi hai..to NT"...

Maan ke shatir dimaag on track...But after arjun...Brij saved from the wrath of MSK..for now.

.Looks like it will be brij who will pay for his deeds big time...

...Ne now aware of NT being Arjun's sister..thank god!!!..

.extremely interesting turn of events....

OMG..so looking out for tomorrow's episode..GHSP simply rocks...

whoopy..looks like NT still in picture..wow

bye for now..Inshallah will be back a little later...

Nihu..ab toh mein come...u no narraz ok...

chalo bye

lotsa love

Mags

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maan on a horse .....looking absolutely AMAZING.....😍 
😍 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
❀️....

ab isme kya reserve  karoon aur kya likhoon ....me gone to La La Land ... πŸ˜ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜

will be back if i'm sane enough πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Jes75 - 13 years ago
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi jes..
yaar i like your post..par i cannot use the like button...so this is it..
@jes  
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
haye haye....Vrush di.....what is ur opinion about the new precap eh???πŸ˜‰

this time i have to admit.....they have done an amazing job.......after sooo long phinalllllly!!!!😳
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shivi - Agree with you, who would come up with this dreamy idea, only our creatives..they have left us in dreamland at the end...me in lala land....

I will update my take on page 1 once I will reach home....
Till then enjoy the song I wrote on page 1 :)

MunizaEdited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
--Nargis--  HEYYY GOOD POST
riddles riddles everywhere......

only those that are good at solving these riddles....should watch the episode carefully....i am gonna watch it later again and try to get some symbolism....πŸ˜‰
but there were a lot....the way each and everyone talked......there was symbolism in their dialogs....and some in the environment.......😳
now we have to just figure it outπŸ˜†

wow today's episode was REALLY GOOD....i have to admit.....after sooo long i am damn curious as to what is going to happen!!!!!

Wow......after soooo long....i feel like a built up of a storyline gradually!!!!

the journey to maaneet wedding.......after soooo long we are gettin a story.....and in that story the moments!!!!!

Finally......i feel good again!!!!

Yey....thank u CV's dude!!!
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
U guys....maan cut his hair.....and gelled it up lolz...

still looks hot.....this hair cute reminds me of his last cut......for the five star hotel scene.....he had gotten a cut then....

but this time it looks like he had it shaved more......

and he gelled it up....but LOOKED HOT!!!