SUGGEST A JOB FOR KRISHNA (Page 4)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

ah Mer he shall come to me
my baby first needs some rest from all the  hallaballo in pratigya serial
then he should first become a maths student with me ( he can help me with maths. guys are supposed to be good in mathe hehehehe) and then we can become mathematicians

Hey Rabdi!Hug

Long time no see!Confused How are you beta?Big smile

I guess you didnt' see Baba at the restaurant with Prats a few months ago. When the waiter brought the bill he ssssshed him off and couldn't care to read the bill instead gave him a wad of cash and asked him to keep the rather large wad of change. Someone has to teach him basic math. You will be teaching him math instead of him helping you. His dimaag can't take anything that taxes it too much, it will stress him out.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbalslover

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Binny1247

A politician... an endeavour in which prats can assist him and more importantly though this profession requires a bit of education prats can teach him gradually he has the intellect, as well as the charm with which he can win people over.

Hey Binny!

We saw him do a rally of sorts in his introductory scenes on the show. It was also the first and only time we saw Krishna laugh out loud. He does have the gift of the gab to charm people. He's got his loyal sidekicks Tunna and Chandu which is a must for every politician. He is all set to run for office but what position is he running for is more the question.Shocked

Personally I was thinking Krishna could run against his father this would be a way for the CV's to finally complete a track they began instead of leaving everything hanging as usual. Also he would be a far better leader with prats help then SS the people would be better off with him as well !! This would work in his favor he would not need to use his fathers name or money to run, but now the question is what exactly was SS running for and if not this then since I know very little of Indian politics what are some of the titles he can run for ??

Edited by Binny1247 - 03 January 2011 at 2:35pm
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

A politician... an endeavour in which prats can assist him and more importantly though this profession requires a bit of education prats can teach him gradually he has the intellect, as well as the charm with which he can win people over.

Hey Binny!

We saw him do a rally of sorts in his introductory scenes on the show. It was also the first and only time we saw Krishna laugh out loud. He does have the gift of the gab to charm people. He's got his loyal sidekicks Tunna and Chandu which is a must for every politician. He is all set to run for office but what position is he running for is more the question.Shocked

Personally I was thinking Krishna could run against his father this would be a way for the CV's to finally complete a track they began instead of leaving everything hanging as usual. Also he would be a far better leader with prats help then SS the people would be better off with him as well !! This would work in his favor he would not need to use his fathers name or money to run, but now the question is what exactly was SS running for and if not this then since I know very little of Indian politics what are some of the titles he can run for ??

Sounds like a plan. They are unable to move the story forward effectively bec' they have failed to close out tracks that would be a launching pad for the next track. May be we should post suggestions on how to weave the numerous threads to create a beautiful MKAP fabric.
iqbalslover IF-Sizzlerz
iqbalslover
iqbalslover

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by steffroc

ah Mer he shall come to me
my baby first needs some rest from all the  hallaballo in pratigya serial
then he should first become a maths student with me ( he can help me with maths. guys are supposed to be good in mathe hehehehe) and then we can become mathematicians

Hey Rabdi!Hug
hey MERRRRRRRRRRRRBig smile

Long time no see!Confused How are you beta?Big smile
yes busy, i am fine beta h r u ?

I guess you didnt' see Baba at the restaurant with Prats a few months ago. When the waiter brought the bill he ssssshed him off and couldn't care to read the bill instead gave him a wad of cash and asked him to keep the rather large wad of change. Someone has to teach him basic math. You will be teaching him math instead of him helping you. His dimaag can't take anything that taxes it too much, it will stress him out.Ouch
ROFLits awright i will teach him maths. my baba just have a big heart and i like such menWinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

modeling or/and acting ...... he can model for clothes, shirts and suits ...... you dont need any education, you need good looks and cofidence and he got both

Edited by trupat - 04 January 2011 at 8:37am
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

modeling or/and acting ...... he can model for clothes, shirts and suits ...... you dont need any education, you need good looks and cofidence and he got both

I suggested this too!  Mera now you have two prize winners.LOL
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

i didnt know ..... i do have another suggestions too  and that will make many girls happy but its kind of Rated R not sure if i should write Confused
well he can teach boyfriends/husbands to be more romantic like him, lets call him love guru

Edited by trupat - 04 January 2011 at 8:56am
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

i didnt know ..... i do have another suggestions too  and that will make many girls happy but its kind of Rated R not sure if i should write Confused
I suggested that too and as MMG said he would rake in the dough with that occupation.
Don't sweat it. It's all in fun. Two people can have the same ideas.

Edited by yummimommy - 04 January 2011 at 8:54am

Go to top