Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK inspired/copied from vd/twlight.DISCUSS HERE (Page 9)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

@ Chill- Out : sorry Hug !!
@ priti : u better keep it in ur mind Angry ! cuz if u'll quote thn i have to follow ma Beti n QUOTE bk ROFL

Amma do not deviate from the topic! Angry Ohh I just quoted you! Sorry! Embarrassed LOL
Ohk spare the jokes - Amma tere warewolf pack ko to golden eyes main hi reduce kar ke rakh diya! LOL I swear - the river partition thingy - warewolf this side n vampires that side - itna copy from Twilight! Shocked But the Vampire Parents neck movement n hissing is original!
ROFL

Edited by pritirays - 06 January 2011 at 7:36am

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
n Pritwa, the bloopers are also original, pls accept this otherwise it would hurt the sentiments of the 'writers' of the show Embarrassed
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

@ priti : u better keep it in ur mind Angry ! cuz if u'll quote thn i have to follow ma Beti n QUOTE bk ROFL

Amma do not deviate from the topic! Angry Ohh I just quoted you! Sorry! Embarrassed LOL
Ohk spare the jokes - Amma tere warewolf pack ko to golden eyes main hi reduce kar ke rakh diya! LOL I swear - the river partition thingy - warewolf this side n vampires that side - itna copy from Twilight! Shocked But the Vampire Parents neck movement n hissing is original!
ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLJst Let me knw whn the warewolf enters ROFLcuz u knw im always Team Warewolf ROFL buh he better be HOT HOT like Jake n Tyler ROFL 
n obbbbs me quoted ROFL DO NOT Quote me again Angry ROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

n Pritwa, the bloopers are also original, pls accept this otherwise it would hurt the sentiments of the 'writers' of the show Embarrassed

Arre bloppers to original hi hain bhaiya! LOL Aisa to bas Ekta shows main hi hoota hai! LOL LOL LOL Pehle shoot karte hain phir story likhte hain! ROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pritirays

ROFL
ROFLJst Let me knw whn the warewolf enters ROFLcuz u knw im always Team Warewolf ROFL buh he better be HOT HOT like Jake n Tyler ROFL 
n obbbbs me quoted ROFL DO NOT Quote me again Angry ROFL

I don't think thr will be a JACOB BLACK as the wolves only had eyes  - sticker waali eyes!!! ROFL
Anyways - thr is Kabir also, so 3 boys - thoda hazam nahin hoota! LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@ Priti: exactly! the most innovative way of writing a show ROFL she should stay away from the forum if she doesn't wanna get a heart attack...
@ Manal: if u r wanting to fall for some headlight aankhon wale hunks then we will inform u LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

@ Priti: exactly! the most innovative way of writing a show ROFL she should stay away from the forum if she doesn't wanna get a heart attack...
@ Manal: if u r wanting to fall for some headlight aankhon wale hunks then we will inform u LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL OMG Divya! Headlights aankhon wala HUNK! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
n Manal doesn't go out to eat something coz she is scared of the dark, so headlight hunk would help her a lot ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1pritirays

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index