Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK inspired/copied from vd/twlight.DISCUSS HERE (Page 8)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

@-Cwezy_Manoola-  I also dislike the fact that Ekta or her Actors are not giving Credit to where it is due... Nothing is wrong in drawing inspiration from another source... Writers do that all the time... but say it and not deny it. PKYEK has so much of Desi touch which has enabled the Serial to appear different but I don't think Vampire Romance fans like me who read such stuff all the time are complete fools.
hey sorry didnt see this !!
well i cant blame the actors !! as they do wah they r said ! even in interviews !!
buh ekta she has done somany shows ! n she should learn now how to give credit !!
if u guyz watched SEVEN... the Cv's said it in an interview tht this show is inspired by HEROES !! buh not completely ! n i agreee !
atleast they said its inspired by HEROES !
buh ekta keeps denyin it Confused !! is it cuz she thinks she is the bestSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by Chill_Out

^I have to say the show is not a copy but I feel Ekta should've admitted that she's drawn an inspiration from themErmm
hmm i find it copy Confused !! buh ya agreee she should jst accept tht it is COPY instead of sayin no everytime Confused ! i mean she might be thinkin we fans onli folllow indian series !!
well she should come here to taste the reality ROFL

Abe yahan aayegi to tere posts padh kar 'GRRRRRRRRR' ki tarah GRRRRRRR kar ke bhaag jaayegi! ROFL
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

^I have to say the show is not a copy but I feel Ekta should've admitted that she's drawn an inspiration from themErmm
hmm i find it copy Confused !! buh ya agreee she should jst accept tht it is COPY instead of sayin no everytime Confused ! i mean she might be thinkin we fans onli folllow indian series !!

Abe yahan aayegi to tere posts padh kar 'GRRRRRRRRR' ki tarah GRRRRRRR kar ke bhaag jaayegi! ROFL
kon sa 'Grrrrr'? ROFL Damon wala ya tht WALa GrrrrrrrrrrROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

abe samjha kar yaar! Damon wala GRRRR kyon hooga? LOL Ye to 'GRRRRRRRR' wala GRRRRRRRRRR tha! LOL REal wala GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! LOL
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

abe samjha kar yaar! Damon wala GRRRR kyon hooga? LOL Ye to 'GRRRRRRRR' wala GRRRRRRRRRR tha! LOL REal wala GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! LOL
D'ohD'ohArgh ! this Kekta Maiya's Vampire DaDa Wala show Made ma Brain Khali KhaliD'oh
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Guys, please avoid quoting more than thriceSmile
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Guys, please avoid quoting more than thriceSmile

ohh oops, I forgot! Tongue Will keep that in mind! Smile

.Jane..

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@ Chill- Out : sorry Hug !!
@ priti : u better keep it in ur mind Angry ! cuz if u'll quote thn i have to follow ma Beti n QUOTE bk ROFL

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index