Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK inspired/copied from vd/twlight.DISCUSS HERE (Page 7)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
This Show is Complete copy of VD & Twilight ! As Priti Said ! n Wat Pisses me off is She KEPT sayin in 2 of Her Articles THT NO ITS NOT Copy of Twilight !! SillyYA RIGHT Stern Smile
i mean Atleast give credit seriously Confused !! there is nothin original Seriously Confused !! everythin is so xpected Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1pritirays_dkmystery_

khushbu11 Newbie
khushbu11
khushbu11

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
i think tht PKYEK is an inspiration of vd/twilight :)
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

@ Anamika-yh Abhay seems to be a mixure of edward and stefan...his possessive nature and confidence is like edward, they way he answered all of pia's questions today with complete confidence...only pia doesnt seem to be convinced.
His compassion and past seem more like Stefan..but his past with maithalli differs from Stefan's past with Katherine
He has a small part of Damon too-he is always dressed in black in present day...in flashback he was wearing white...

yh rightly said, the people who have watched and read twilight or vampire diaries will see the similarities....its not copied from either of the two saga...certain aspects are taken and mixed with the desi/ekta touch...

@shona You are Right! After having noticed the similarities and the direction the Serial is going it would not be a surprise if Piya even after knowing the truth would still love Abhay (may initially resist though), Abhay may leave Piya for her own safety or If Piya becomes a Vampire too... What say?
I would also not be surprised if Abhay sneaks into Piya's Bedroom to watch her sleep too (like in Twilight)... Infact I think that would be cool!

@-Cwezy_Manoola-  I also dislike the fact that Ekta or her Actors are not giving Credit to where it is due... Nothing is wrong in drawing inspiration from another source... Writers do that all the time... but say it and not deny it. PKYEK has so much of Desi touch which has enabled the Serial to appear different but I don't think Vampire Romance fans like me who read such stuff all the time are complete fools.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 05 January 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona..Jane...Manal.

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

This Show is Complete copy of VD & Twilight ! As Priti Said ! n Wat Pisses me off is She KEPT sayin in 2 of Her Articles THT NO ITS NOT Copy of Twilight !! SillyYA RIGHT Stern Smile
i mean Atleast give credit seriously Confused !! there is nothin original Seriously Confused !! everythin is so xpected Stern Smile

Hmm yeah! When you have *taken ideas* from some show, just admit it! And then you are always welcome to twist the story your way, but just don't deny the fact that you copied the basic idea! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Manal - Hun..well i guss if we talk about that almost all vampire storys are copy from eachother..vampires do have common things..and ekta can't make her own vampires even though she is trying..But as far we have seen in the show are things we have as well seen in other vampire storys but thats only for the vampires..we stil have abhay and pia scenes and the other characters which are orignal and not copy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pritiraysCharu21

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
@ Priti : Ditto LOL
@ Lana : i knw All r copy of each other buh u see !! when in interviews she was ASKED if ur show a copy of Twilight ! she clearly kept Sayin NO Confused !! Huh !!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
^I have to say the show is not a copy but I feel Ekta should've admitted that she's drawn an inspiration from themErmm
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

^I have to say the show is not a copy but I feel Ekta should've admitted that she's drawn an inspiration from themErmm
hmm i find it copy Confused !! buh ya agreee she should jst accept tht it is COPY instead of sayin no everytime Confused ! i mean she might be thinkin we fans onli folllow indian series !!
well she should come here to taste the reality ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index