Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK inspired/copied from vd/twlight.DISCUSS HERE (Page 5)

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I love this thread because personally I think that this drama is atyaachaar-ing the vampire diaries man!!I mean maithli n Katherine!;) n then the first time abhor saved pita-twilight;)

No offense intended:)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
^Pointed noted and respected but please avoid bashing of the characters and call them by their proper names pleaseSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I think this show is taking ideas both from VD and Twilight, more from Twilight! But wht pisses me off is the blopper or the blunders! Sleepy

Please CVs shd be consistent with the things that they are showing! Shows like VD rarely have any bloppers! Smile

Edited by pritirays - 05 January 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1shona...Armaania.._dkmystery_.Jane...Manal.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
^I totally agree. The show has been inspired from both and can be called a kind of a cross breed of the two.
 Bloopers are common on Indian Television but certain things like the name of the main lead being changed from Piyashree to Piyali seriously questions one's intelligence! 

Edited by Chill_Out - 05 January 2011 at 10:48am

..Armaania..

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
another similar thing between the 3 different vampire stories is how the girl confronts the vampire....though in all 3 cases its dealt with differently
Bella figures out Edward is a vampire n they talk about quite casually...she accepts the fact that he's a vampire easily

Elena confronts stefan saying "what r u?!" and he tells her...she beaks up with him initially but then gets back together with him

Pia confronts Abhay in today's epi and he answers her questions quite confidently though it seems like she wont beleive him n do her own internet research like Bella

..Armaania..

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
agreed that its a cross between the two..bt still its been indianised so that d audiences relate to it..and also d producers and d directors have added that der own inputs..
as fr d bloopers...its dissapointing...!
bt dis thread isnt fr bloopers!

metz n kat...absolutely opposite!...as of nw wat we know abt them!
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
lol shona...another hing being d protective nature of d male! in all 3 the girl is a trouble magnetLOL..bella  elena and nw pia!

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
also the 3 leads seem to be "vegetarians"-we know Edward n Stefan live off animal blood and im assuming Abhay does the same...he's too compassionate to hunt humans, seeing as he goes to such lengths to protect human life i dont think he hunts them...dunno abt donated human blood so i guess he hunts animals-he always is in the jungle running

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index