Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK inspired/copied from vd/twlight.DISCUSS HERE (Page 3)

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 7755

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I am really happy to see that they are using their own innovative ideas.
Inspiration is good, but copying is at all unfair.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Joined: 26 December 2006
Posts: 8712

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

mahiya VD isnt frm twilight saga(as u said these two twilight sagasLOL) TVD is a diff vampire show in CW channel.

alryt so anyone think we will get a were wolf lover for pia?


i think she's already got her "other guy" as Kabir...unless he turns into a warewolf i dont think she'll get another new character as a wolf who falls for her...

if there are warewolves in PKYEK-not just their eyes i wonder how their transformation will come about...will it be quick and easy n painless and happen whenever that person wants it to happen like in twilight

or, will it be like VD where the transformation happens only on the full moon and its excrutiatingly painful

or, will it be all unique and be in ekta's own style

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
^^Tanu , sorry about that as it was typing mistake , I meant Vampire Saga's.Embarrassed
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

^^Tanu , sorry about that as it was typing mistake , I meant Vampire Saga's.Embarrassed

Mahi I totally agree with you. Its an inspiration not a version of either of the two. I haven't seen VD so I may be wrong about that one, but whatever I've heard, the only copy is that Pia resembles Maithili just like Elena resembled Katrina (sorry I don't remember the name). Unless Maithili is brought back as evil (and I don't deny that there are chances of this if its not a reincarnation track), then maybe it can be a little copy but still, I won't say fully. As far as twilight goes, come on, I see no resemblence with twilight! Some of the scenes are copied, I don't deny that but the story is nothing like twilight! Abhay does not have a family like the Cullens, we don't know yet if he can read minds, Abhay is nothing like Edward! Not even a little bit. So ya, maybe here and there a little dash of twilight may be there but you can't call it a copy at all!


Edited by Chill_Out - 05 January 2011 at 5:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out


Mahi I totally agree with you. Its an inspiration not a version of either of the two. I haven't seen VD so I may be wrong about that one, but whatever I've heard, the only copy is that Pia resembles Maithili just like Elena resembled Katrina (sorry I don't remember the name). Unless Maithili is brought back as evil (and I don't deny that there are chances of this if its not a reincarnation track), then maybe it can be a little copy but still, I won't say fully. As far as twilight goes, come on, I see no resemblence with twilight! Some of the scenes are copied, I don't deny that but the story is nothing like twilight! Abhay does not have a family like the Cullens, we don't know yet if he can read minds, Abhay is nothing like Edward! Not even a little bit. So ya, maybe here and there a little dash of twilight may be there but you can't call it a copy at all!


Neethi kitna barha post hain.Stern SmileROFL
Okay I agree with you.No one can deny that some of the scenes have been copied from twilight but the story and characters are not at all resemble twilight.Dunno about VD as didn't watch it.I'll ask hiraROFLshe watches VD.ROFL

Edited by Princezz22 - 05 January 2011 at 5:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22



Neethi kitna barha post hain.Stern SmileROFL
Okay I agree with you.No one can deny that some of the scenes have been copied from twilight but the story and characters are not at all resemble twilight.Dunno about VD as didn't watch it.I'll ask hiraROFLshe watches VD.ROFL

Hayyee!! Itna bada bhi nahi thaTongue
VD, ya, ask, Hira. Because as far as I've seen people only stick to this doppelganger thing only. Jaise sui atak gayi haiLOL
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 9030

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
ekta has lost it!!!
vampires and silver has no connection..acc to folklore werewolves r d one who are affected by silver!
 
anyways its neither twil nor vd..its ektafication ki khichdi!  :|
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 9030

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
oh and btw abhay and maithili were in love and abhay is still in love whereas stefan was in love wid katherine..bt when he returned back to mystic falls aftr some 145 years...he had frgtn abt her..bcz he knew that she din love him..or rather maybe she had compelled his love!
 
 
@neetz: hw ws ur frst exam?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index