Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK inspired/copied from vd/twlight.DISCUSS HERE (Page 28)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by morningstar

the new promo of PKYEK is exactly like the promo VD SEASON 1!!!!!!! it just seems that the words have been translated to hindi............... 

now u know, Ekta n team cares so much about people who don't watch VD... they r trying their best to show viewers the hindi version of VD ROFL
but I don't know from which show they r copying all the blunders Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

<font color="#000066">the new promo of PKYEK is exactly like the promo VD SEASON 1!!!!!!! it just seems that the words have been translated to hindi...............</font>

now u know, Ekta n team cares so much about people who don't watch VD... they r trying their best to show viewers the hindi version of VD ROFL
ikr ! Only thing is that both hands belong to abhay lol

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aubreykarew

<font color="#000066">the new promo of PKYEK is exactly like the promo VD SEASON 1!!!!!!! it just seems that the words have been translated to hindi...............</font>

maybe they r repenting of not introducing the other bro before they copied the promo, so they had to use Abhay only ROFL
me posting the vid here LOL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aubreykarew

maybe they r repenting of not introducing the other bro before they copied the promo, so they had to use Abhay only ROFL
me posting the vid here LOL

i say she shud become a vampire. xxxx

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

i say she shud become a vampire. xxxx

so now the race between Elena n Pia, who becomes vampire first? LOL

oh n I just noticed, there was an epi. in VD that showed the founder's party, Pia's blue dress today reminded me of that epi... LOL

shona.

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

BIGHEADEDM Groupbie
BIGHEADEDM
BIGHEADEDM

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
all i know, and mean this sincerly that PKYEK is bad version of the TVD and Twilgit
shrishti_17 Newbie
shrishti_17
shrishti_17

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
The fact tat VD works is cuz of the bros relationship..sure Damon was bad when he entered but he would never let anything happen to stefan n over here sid is framing his own bro...Damon even told tat he loves elena but then he told her tat stefan deserves her.....n i luv the way both the bros r abt elena they dont even let katherine come in the way...sure damon turns angry n attacks some1 when he is emotionally disturbed but we still luv him for being so badly good...i just wanna ask ekta where is she going wid the story...n shouldnt pia be asking some questions by now like how does abhay walk in the sun or how is his body not cold...did any1 notice a ring on abhay finger...but she is least bothered...n shouldnt she be asking the major question how she n Maithali look exactly alike...n it would be nice to c some flashback episodes....

P.S. Wat do u guys think Ekta is going to do next...introduce the Volturi sequence or the sun n the moon curse cuz she has to explain y does Pia look like MaithaliSmile

shona.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index