Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK inspired/copied from vd/twlight.DISCUSS HERE (Page 27)

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Oye Priti and Divya .. I agree ... But shoulnt they sow Shroya more too?Day Dreaming

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Guys, have u seen the headlight wale prani around ? i think they gv thr audio output only to scare haseena, no video!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Oye Priti and Divya .. I agree ... But shoulnt they sow Shroya more too?Day Dreaming

oye stop drooling! LOL And the answer is NOOOOOOOOOOO! Everytime I see that shaurya naked I am like this - YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead So its a big fat NOOOOOOOOOOOOO from me! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
comeon yaar stripper shaurya is not dat bad also though he is a LITTLE BIT exposiveROFLROFL

FalguniJain

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Panchhi's boss' entry took place yesterday!!!! he will be abhay's evil bro nd his actions nd harkats were like damon only........of a womanizer!!
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Abhay leaving track is similar to how the Cullen's left Forks n then returned but by then Bella had gotten close to Jacob

the precap showed Pia going to the Raichand house n im guessing she's still gonna try to find out more abt abhay n in the process find out abt wolves maybe-she cud end up befriending one
or Kabir could be the wolf-like Tyler Lockwood from TVD-Lockwood's are a powerful family in Mystic Falls like the Rathods in PKYEK

also it seems like Abhay will hardly be able to stay away from pia for a few days n his goodby scene was a lil like Edward-Edward ask Bella to protect herself n all like Abhay did today

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Watch Twilight movie on star world on monday at 9pm
ChocoDamon Senior Member
ChocoDamon
ChocoDamon

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
the new promo of PKYEK is exactly like the promo VD SEASON 1!!!!!!! it just seems that the words have been translated to hindi............... 

TimenTIMEagain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index