Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK inspired/copied from vd/twlight.DISCUSS HERE (Page 14)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

I hope the bro that is going to be introduced is not 'copied' from VD's Damon, coz Ekta's writers and creatives r having a hard time handling the present characters and Damon demands a lot of attention and no Bloopers!
I choose not to comment on this bro, till the show has actually copied VD...

I agree! The PYEK team is already not able to take care of bloppers than how will they handle the complicated character of DAMON or I must say Damon's DUPLICATE! LOL
Please if thr is gonna be an evil brother then let him be used to get pia n Abhay closer or even to make Abhay's parents love him instead of threatening him all the time! LOL After his job is done - the bro can be killed! LOL I don't mind such deaths! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanabestAnamikaSJainaleena1Xxxjrae_dkmystery_.Manal.

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Divya being politically correctROFL

I don't know how hard I've tried to be ROFL
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
me wid u divya PHOREVA ROFL HAAN ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

I hope the bro that is going to be introduced is not 'copied' from VD's Damon, coz Ekta's writers and creatives r having a hard time handling the present characters and Damon demands a lot of attention and no Bloopers!

I agree! The PYEK team is already not able to take care of bloppers than how will they handle the complicated character of DAMON or I must say Damon's DUPLICATE! LOL
Please if thr is gonna be an evil brother then let him be used to get pia n Abhay closer or even to make Abhay's parents love him instead of threatening him all the time! LOL After his job is done - the bro can be killed! LOL I don't mind such deaths! LOL

and we should save our comments, coz the PYEK team has a reputation of changing their stories even after the telecast.. so let's wait n watch
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

me wid u divya PHOREVA ROFL HAAN ROFL

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Priti is killing off duplicate DamonROFL

_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pritirays

and we should save our comments, coz the PYEK team has a reputation of changing their stories even after the telecast.. so let's wait n watch

arre haan! As I keep saying - they shoot first n then make story out of wht all they have shot! ROFL
I so hope that they drop the idea of the new evil man being Abhay's bro! He can be his enemy or warewolf or whtever! Arre JAcob Black hi bana do! Ek time pe ek show ki copy karo! Khichdi mat pakkao saare Vampire shows ko copy kar! LOL

Abe Divya - tujhe abhi tak True Blood ka koi evidence mila kya PYEK main? LOL

_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Priti is killing off duplicate DamonROFL

ROFL haaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn! MAroo Maroo Maroo! Angry Angry Angry No one shd take place of real DAMON! Big smile  Big smile Big smile BEcause Damon is the real 'Pathar ka Taara'! LOL Cool
And thr can be and shall be no one else like him! Approve

Please please please NO DAMON DUPLICATE! Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index