Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Chill- Out : sorry 🤗 !!
@ priti : u better keep it in ur mind 😡 ! cuz if u'll quote thn i have to follow ma Beti n QUOTE bk 🤣
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

@ Chill- Out : sorry 🤗 !!

@ priti : u better keep it in ur mind 😡 ! cuz if u'll quote thn i have to follow ma Beti n QUOTE bk 🤣

Amma do not deviate from the topic! 😡 Ohh I just quoted you! Sorry! 😳 😆
Ohk spare the jokes - Amma tere warewolf pack ko to golden eyes main hi reduce kar ke rakh diya! 😆 I swear - the river partition thingy - warewolf this side n vampires that side - itna copy from Twilight! 😲 But the Vampire Parents neck movement n hissing is original!
🤣Edited by pritirays - 13 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
n Pritwa, the bloopers are also original, pls accept this otherwise it would hurt the sentiments of the 'writers' of the show 😳
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

Amma do not deviate from the topic! 😡 Ohh I just quoted you! Sorry! 😳 😆
Ohk spare the jokes - Amma tere warewolf pack ko to golden eyes main hi reduce kar ke rakh diya! 😆 I swear - the river partition thingy - warewolf this side n vampires that side - itna copy from Twilight! 😲 But the Vampire Parents neck movement n hissing is original!
🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Jst Let me knw whn the warewolf enters 🤣cuz u knw im always Team Warewolf 🤣 buh he better be HOT HOT like Jake n Tyler 🤣 
n obbbbs me quoted 🤣 DO NOT Quote me again Angry 🤣
pritirays thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

n Pritwa, the bloopers are also original, pls accept this otherwise it would hurt the sentiments of the 'writers' of the show 😳

Arre bloppers to original hi hain bhaiya! 😆 Aisa to bas Ekta shows main hi hoota hai! 😆 😆 😆 Pehle shoot karte hain phir story likhte hain! 🤣
pritirays thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

🤣Jst Let me knw whn the warewolf enters 🤣cuz u knw im always Team Warewolf 🤣 buh he better be HOT HOT like Jake n Tyler 🤣 

n obbbbs me quoted 🤣 DO NOT Quote me again 😡 🤣

I don't think thr will be a JACOB BLACK as the wolves only had eyes  - sticker waali eyes!!! 🤣
Anyways - thr is Kabir also, so 3 boys - thoda hazam nahin hoota! 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
@ Priti: exactly! the most innovative way of writing a show 🤣 she should stay away from the forum if she doesn't wanna get a heart attack...
@ Manal: if u r wanting to fall for some headlight aankhon wale hunks then we will inform u 😆
pritirays thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

@ Priti: exactly! the most innovative way of writing a show 🤣 she should stay away from the forum if she doesn't wanna get a heart attack...
@ Manal: if u r wanting to fall for some headlight aankhon wale hunks then we will inform u 😆

🤣 🤣 🤣 OMG Divya! Headlights aankhon wala HUNK! 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
n Manal doesn't go out to eat something coz she is scared of the dark, so headlight hunk would help her a lot 🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣@ Headlights ankhon Wala Hunk