Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
^Pointed noted and respected but please avoid bashing of the characters and call them by their proper names please😊
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think this show is taking ideas both from VD and Twilight, more from Twilight! But wht pisses me off is the blopper or the blunders! 🥱

Please CVs shd be consistent with the things that they are showing! Shows like VD rarely have any bloppers! 😊
Edited by pritirays - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
^I totally agree. The show has been inspired from both and can be called a kind of a cross breed of the two.
 Bloopers are common on Indian Television but certain things like the name of the main lead being changed from Piyashree to Piyali seriously questions one's intelligence! 
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
another similar thing between the 3 different vampire stories is how the girl confronts the vampire....though in all 3 cases its dealt with differently
Bella figures out Edward is a vampire n they talk about quite casually...she accepts the fact that he's a vampire easily

Elena confronts stefan saying "what r u?!" and he tells her...she beaks up with him initially but then gets back together with him

Pia confronts Abhay in today's epi and he answers her questions quite confidently though it seems like she wont beleive him n do her own internet research like Bella

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agreed that its a cross between the two..bt still its been indianised so that d audiences relate to it..and also d producers and d directors have added that der own inputs..
as fr d bloopers...its dissapointing...!
bt dis thread isnt fr bloopers!

metz n kat...absolutely opposite!...as of nw wat we know abt them!
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol shona...another hing being d protective nature of d male! in all 3 the girl is a trouble magnet😆..bella  elena and nw pia!
shona. thumbnail
also the 3 leads seem to be "vegetarians"-we know Edward n Stefan live off animal blood and im assuming Abhay does the same...he's too compassionate to hunt humans, seeing as he goes to such lengths to protect human life i dont think he hunts them...dunno abt donated human blood so i guess he hunts animals-he always is in the jungle running
.Jane.. thumbnail
shona. and Divz, I'm sure Abhay is vegetarian. Remember, he told his parents, "Maine aaj tak kissi insaan par hamla nahi kiya'???
And ya, Edward was also veggie. And since you guys are saying it, so Stefan too. 

shona. thumbnail
another similarity between vampires in PKYEK and TVD is they can eat and drink food.
ChandEena are always drinking and in VD Caroline says eating food helps control blood cravings...though havent seen the vampires of pkyek eating...

Edited by shona. - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Aren't they drinking blood?🤢
To tell you the truth, I haven't seen anyone eating anything in PKYEK🤔
In twilight, they can eat, but as Edward said, its like eating dust for them. So at least, there, food isn't even a poor substitute for blood. Maybe same is in case of PKYEK?? Also, Abhay seems to have a greater affinity for Pia's blood like Edward did for Bella's.
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago