India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

i am late but am i right (Page 3)

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Sameer would never have laughed ike how Dolly did in case Dolly had got eliminated !!!

Dolly has no humilty at all !!! Unhappy

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by krutiv100

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Dolly pissed me off in this part, someone is leaving and instead of being sad even if ur pretending it doesn't matter, still atleast for the sake of human being but shes laffing like a p** Dead

i agree,the way she rolls on the floor,it looks bad,i hope ashmit khali and shewta do the same when she leaves first on friday!

and at the TS yes sallu does get emotional Cry.....just like the rest of samir's fans!
it's disgusting, i wanted to beat the shit out of her Dead 
sam shud have slapped her hard, he was leaving anyway LOL

@ bold-ROFL

worst was she was sitting infront of the tv so salman could see her but as soon as she realsied salman wasn't laughing (infact he looked rather down) or anything she stopped and sallu was like bye...LOL
when khali,ashmit and shewta come out they'l realise the real reason why dolly came back in and why she was saved this week! i hope either shewta or ashmit win...but im more shewta's side to win.....

Edited by krutiv100 - 03 January 2011 at 2:50pm
neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Sorry hun I cant afford to watch the vid again.. And that UGLY laugh of that ugly ( in terms of personality ) lady called Dolly Bindra Dead Just HATE to hear her monstrous laughter DeadDead

Guddi, you can't use "lady" and "Dolly Bindra" in the same sentence yaar! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforums

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
I am no dolly's fan as evident frm my posts, but lets gv her d benefit of doubt... she laughed as she was safe nd thru' d finals!

As far as Salman getting emotional nd not saying much... I think he too was bored wid Samir's grumblings...Lyk Veena, Samir too goes on wid his expalnations, but unlyk Veena he just stops b4 ppl r ready 2 scream at him.Big smile
destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssshhh

I am no dolly's fan as evident frm my posts, but lets gv her d benefit of doubt... she laughed as she was safe nd thru' d finals!

As far as Salman getting emotional nd not saying much... I think he too was bored wid Samir's grumblings...Lyk Veena, Samir too goes on wid his expalnations, but unlyk Veena he just stops b4 ppl r ready 2 scream at him.Big smile

exactly
this is not a show about relations or humanity........Sameer was not a close friend of Dolly rather he was more of a enemy........Dolly defeated him in voting.She reached in finals......so her reaction was just......there was nothing wrong with it.....atleast it was better than pretending.Sameer was not going on war for god sake that all should be sad at his departure......he was going homeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by destiny11

Originally posted by sssshhh

exactly
this is not a show about relations or humanity........Sameer was not a close friend of Dolly rather he was more of a enemy........Dolly defeated him in voting.She reached in finals......so her reaction was just......there was nothing wrong with it.....atleast it was better than pretending.Sameer was not going on war for god sake that all should be sad at his departure......he was going homeSmile
Lyked d last line!
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
i too noticed the tears in salman's eyes..

Go to top