PKYEK sneak peek for 3/1

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Random guys request Abhay to fetch some water for them. Abhay goes and they surround Pia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmmmmmmmm i  m confused 2...
may b he wanted 2 show his jumping skills 2 Pia again 🤣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks...😊 Since when did Abhay Raichand start being kind to strangers?? ðŸ˜• The Pia effect?? ðŸ¤£

Oh and congrats on making it to HOF..😉 ðŸ˜†
I knew something like this would happen. The kidnappers will send Abhay to get some water so they can kidnap Piya
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
is the serial already started..?? I am in Canada.. I can not watch it until someone upload on youtube.. Today we have holiday here.. I am so happy that I can watch on youtube so early...
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry Neethi didn't watch the episode yet but commented here to say that nice avi of sukirti.😳🤣🤣
Come on , like my post.😛
🤣🤣
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Sorry Neethi didn't watch the episode yet but commented here to say that nice avi of sukirti.😳🤣🤣
Come on , like my post.😛
🤣🤣

I liked your post.. Come on, I deserve a 'thank you' now!! ðŸ˜ƒ

PS - Me is Akanksha0701, in case you never notice. =P
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Abhay didn't listened to those Randoms.. He only obeys Pia after ChandEena.. 😆 Misha Panchi n rest of the gang had their mouth Wide open.. I thought they might have seen some super powers but they saw AbhiYa together Pia holding Abhay's hand..n Random guys lying arund..
Abhay Goes again to Pandher Qilla not to view Metz pictures..but to bring bak Pia's S..!! Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the reply, guys! And thanks, Nidiz, for clearing the doubt up. Actually he smells fish but Pia tells him that he should help so he goes.

@Meg: Lol! Abhay is helpful you know😆 Thanks for the HOF!
@Mahi: Sorry, yaar! IF is not letting me like your post. They say I can't like the same person's post more than 10 times within 24 hrs And ya, the Sukku avi's really nice. Thanks! :)
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago