Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 9)

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@All....Hello shello....

I still can't get over the promo...the whole episode is a blur...but the promo is like blinking warning lights...it just wont go away.Dead

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Okay not completely true...I still remember VICIOUS Veerji mentioning his DISTURBED Daarji's Pink Pagdi...LOL LOL LOL

@Daaku....I am with you....LOL LOL

@Poti...watch the episode..it was okay...nothing to write home about. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I want Geet to be happySmile she deserves it..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kajol.kasu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

I liked today's episode for two reasons...it had the right amount  of twist and turnsThumbs Up

Things I liked..
  • Geet making her status clear and telling MSK that she is no more a Handa and can't wait to become a KhuranaEmbarrassed...very rarely I hv seen female leads so spontaneous when it comes to their marriageThumbs Up
  • Brij's trademark dialogue about his family ki izzatLOLThumbs Up
  • MSK becoming a detectiveLOLTongue...Who doesn't like intelligent MSKEmbarrassed...
  • Arjun-NT phone convo which showed he is not a bad guy and is beginning to think otherwise not becuase of Annie but because of Geet(point to b noted hereWinkTongue)
  • MSK hving his doubts on Arjun when the real villain is BrijjyEvil Smile...this track makes the story damn interestingThumbs Up...Now it remains to b seen how Brij plays his card with Arjun and whether Arjun fallls in Brij's trap or doublecrosses Brij and in all this what will make MSK violent as per the articlesEvil Smile
  • I liked the last scene where MSK is after Arjun while Brij too reaches there..makes curious for tomorrow's episode...who doesn't want to see the hide and seek game between the 3 hottiesWinkLOLLOLLOL

Turn offs
  • Annie in her both her scenes with MSK and Geet was a big disappointmentThumbs Down..in fact when she comes to know that Arjun is NT's brother,her reaction was nilConfused...Nikunj seriously needs to rethink on her acting careerSmile
  • GC's haircut gone all wrongLOLOuch...I guess he now needs to grow his hair soonROFL..but I guess it will b alright after few weeksLOL

My Take on the new Horse PromoLOL

Ok the promo might look funny but its very well shot and can b a good trp pullerStar..after a long time its a positive promo...once Geet had this dreamEmbarrassed ..Anyone remember the fake engagement confession episode where MSK was taunting Geet by asking her whether a rajkumar will come for her on a wihte horse and we saw Geet in tearsCry..and today the promo suggests her dream will come true because MSK will make sure her dream comes trueEmbarrassed..thats why the promo is a sure shot trp pullerThumbs Up...the promo is from Geet's POV of how she has dreamtSmile...

PS:My hubby has promised that he will not break his monk mode unless Geet goes off airCry because he has never researched for anything to this extent like he did for this horse wala photo and in the end we get a running horse with GC-DD over it making my hubby go in partial comaCryCryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ariz2000sandipatPoli.GeekmchopraMishtyShona49erFanTheRowdiest

sandipat Groupbie
sandipat
sandipat

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@ ladies...people are going gaga over the promo in FB..see how many people have such dreams..ShockedShockedShocked

WhY MSK wearing churidar slawaar....lol..needs talwaar to fight with Brij...

Brij talked about Darji's padgadi so MSK decided to wear one..to remind Gith of Darji??CryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84panchjun5-pixie-jyoti06SigmaSoapoperasrfun

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Trust the devils to focus on the important details in life and filter out the rest...clearly while everyone else goes gaga over MSK/Geet/Setting/smoke/music/theme etc etc... a horse has captured our fancy...

Shreya: They are playing off two metaphors here- Knight in shining armour rescuing his damsel in distress (that has been the foundation of the relationship) and the whole prince charming coming on a horse...
<All ye literary types- even if what I have written above is crap...have a heart and please be kind ...such stuff doesn't come naturally to meROFL>

It is more Brothers Grimm/Disney than it is Punju wedding stuff!

Edited by -pixie- - 03 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSoapoperasrfunmchopra

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spshastr

I want Geet to be happySmile she deserves it..Smile

me too.....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandipatAmoureux

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
So the list has expanded

DEMENTED Kudie
INSANE Munda
SICKY Annie
DICKY Dev
PSYCHO Rathods
CONFUSED Daadi
VICIOUS Veerji
DISTURBED Daarji
Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
N Parm Hug I wanted to say i LOVE your post on symbolisms on Sat. I wasn't here on Sat..so coudn't tell ya...but i read it yst n it was goooooooooooood! ROFLROFLROFL
Same thoughts here. I always felt it was us thinking too much. I mean i doubt the CVs would actually go into so much details with having symbolisms n stuff like that...n i could neither get any of these symbolisms..infact i think the general viewers don't bother getting into such symbolisms..i doubt they even know it exist...like what u said, the moon is there only becoz it's night time n nothing else...YES ..AGREED! ROFLROFLROFL...Fab post! ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Sigma

Go to top