Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 85)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
@Polly: Chup kar Angry

@Jhan: Maan is nikamma AngrySilly

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
 @ Zee i knew that wiil make u fell better Tongue
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

My take updated on PG1Big smile

Pasting here for online devilsEmbarrassed

I liked today's episode for two reasons...it had the right amount  of twist and turns and it makes u curious for the next episodeThumbs Up

Things I liked..
  • Geet making her status clear and telling MSK that she is no more a Handa and can't wait to become a KhuranaEmbarrassed...very rarely I hv seen female leads so spontaneous when it comes to their marriageThumbs Up...Even MSK was stunned to see his bold Kudi's strong wordsWinkTongue;MSK knows very well that he has given rise to this new Sherni who directly speaks her heart out in front of her man and his expressions suggested that he was feeling proud of his Gith and her courage and determinationEmbarrassed
  • Brij's trademark dialogue about his family ki izzat and Darji's pagdi reminded me of those golden HP daysEmbarrassedThumbs Up...
  • MSK becoming a detective and proving to b the ultimate stalker in town is a phantastic new year gift from the CVs I guessLOLTongue...Who doesn't like intelligent MSK in stalking modeEmbarrassed...Now his stalking is not just limited to Geet..it has gone to the likes of Arjun and other different species nowROFLROFLROFLROFL
  • Arjun-NT phone convo which showed Arjun is not a bad guy and is beginning to think otherwise not becuase of Annie but because of Geet (point to b noted hereWinkTongue) is quite interestingTongue;Mayb Arjun will b the one to save Geet from Brij's hand and thus gaining MSK's trustErmm
  • MSK hving his doubts on Arjun when the real villain is Brijjy is another interesting trackEvil Smile...this track makes the story damn interestingThumbs Up...Now it remains to b seen how Brij plays his card with Arjun and whether Arjun falls in Brij's trap or doublecrosses Brij and in all this what will make MSK violent as per the articlesEvil Smile
  • Arjun-MSK confrontation was the highlight of today's episodeStarStarStarStar;Best part was Arjun giving a fitting reply to MSKThumbs Up;Also there is a symbolism in the scene where Arjun is standing downstairs and MSK is shown upstairs watching him but then MSK had to come downstairs to Arjun's level to talk to him thus indicating that in the future both MSK-Arjun will stand in the same level and might fight against BrijErmm
  • MSK-Geet phone chat was cute and realisticEmbarrassed
  • I liked the last scene where MSK is after Arjun while Brij too reaches there..makes curious for tomorrow's episode...who doesn't want to see the hide and seek game between the 3 hottiesWinkLOLLOLLOL...And notice something both MSK-Arjun r walking on same side and in same direction while Brij is on their opposite side and walking in opposite direction...again symbolismWink..find out what ?LOLTongue

Turn offs
  • Annie in  both her scenes with MSK and Geet was a big disappointmentThumbs Down..in fact when she comes to know that Arjun is NT's brother,her reaction was nilConfused...Even Annie-MSK scene din't hv any impact thanks to Nikunj's expressionless actLOL;Nikunj seriously needs to rethink on her acting careerSmile
  • GC's haircut gone all wrongLOLOuch...I guess he now needs to grow his hair soonROFL..but I guess it will b alright after few weeks once the hair grows a bitLOL

My Take on the new Horse PromoLOL

Ok the promo might look funny but its very well shot and can b a good trp pullerStar..after a long time its a positive promo...once Geet had this dreamEmbarrassed ..Anyone remember the fake engagement confession episode where MSK was taunting Geet by asking her whether a rajkumar will come for her on a white horse and we saw Geet in tearsCry..and today the promo suggests her dream will come true because MSK will make sure her dream comes trueEmbarrassed..thats why the promo is a sure shot trp pullerThumbs Up...the promo is from Geet's POV of how she has dreamt and how finally MSK is making it happen for herSmile...

My Episode Rating:9/10...I loved the episode for logic..story-progress and the curiosity elementThumbs Up..Promo in the end can b a good trp pullerTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtyShona

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

@Polly: Chup kar Angry

@Jhan: Maan is nikamma AngrySilly

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Zee how MSK is Nikamma did not u see him Today being James bondROFLROFLROFLROFL
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
abhi sab fine na LOL 

ok do u all think is it possible brij will kill annie and Maan will suspect Arjun and will vow to marry in 12 days 
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Both of us have one point agenda ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

We want NE gone......does not matter how ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly23

Zee how MSK is Nikamma did not u see him Today being James bondROFLROFLROFLROFL