Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 53)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I don't know if u people read GC's latest update in his blog, he already mentioned in January sees Maan and Geet's marriage, so chill.........

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Zee I ignore GC's blog
Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

@GEET update: There u guys got your confirmation...Hope all r positiveeee now LOL
Now pls don't say that they didn't mention whose marriage specifically n then start getting worked up all over again.......ROFLROFLROFL ...

ALL: So do u guys think Sasha is officially off the charts?? I wished she would come back. Kinda miss her, weirdly..

An: Yea no more sybolisms to slay now ROFLROFLROFL What to do when the best person to slay via symbolisms ahem Dev is MIA now ROFLROFLROFL
panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Phew!!!! Ok, My take updated on Page 4. Here for whoever is online...Its lonnnnn....gggg...read it if u want to...ROFLROFLROFL And Like it if you can...I dare you...ROFL

My Take on Today's epi....

First of I liked the Precap/Promo shown at the end of the epi...It was from Geet's point of view where she was dreaming of her Prince Charming coming to her on a REAL white horse and taking her away to live in a house of stars!!! Her question at the end of the promo..."This was my dream...but it is not necessary....it will come true" ...Voiceover saying..."Dreams do come true"...Hmmm....There are a lot of ways that it can be interpreted...I wud interpret it as Positive...Firstly because all the viewers of GHSP have been waiting for this wedding and if and that's a big IF the CVs decide to forego the marriage and plan to bring some twist into it ...then they will have to face the wrath of lots of fans...And till date the GHSP team has always given positive episodes and I don't think they will change their stance now either...So, hoping for the best *Fingers Crossed*

Now coming to the epi,

I liked the fact that Geet and Maan like all normal couples before marriage want to spend as much time together as they can and try to find opportunities to talk to each other or see each otehr as much as possible...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Geet saying that she is Geet Khurana is becuse she wants Maan to know that in her heart and soul she's already Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana...And her earlier surname holds no meaning for her coz that family was not there for her when she needed them the most....It is similar to the time when Maan is in the Hospital..... Geet tells Daadi for the first time that for her....her family is only Maan...

Brij overhearing this conversation stokes the already burning hatred and anger within him against Geet. Point to be noted is that all his hatred is focussed towards Geet....His one-point agenda is to kill Geet and avenge the humiliation inflicted by her on the "Purkhon ki Ijjat"....He's kinda Psychotic here...Even in the scene where MSK mentions Geet's name behind Arjun and Brij...Brij was so creepy...Shocked...

NES-NEB scene I chose to ignore coz one of the said parties doesn't exist..LOLLOL...But I liked the look Brij gave them...if he had his talwaar then he wud have chopped off NES' head...If wishes were butterflies...hmmmmmLOLLOLLOL

The look MSK gave Arjun in the office party preps scene was awesome...it even made Arjun slink away like a rat..LOLLOLLOL

MSK has always been shown as a shrewd and intelligent person and today I saw plenty of that character trait....From catching Arjun while talking to NT to tricking him to come to the Mall..This highlighted MSK's astuteness...ClapThumbs Up!! In the future too I hope the CVs retain this and don't go all Ghajini on this....

Arjun Singh Rathod...Hmmm...Well he's NT's bro alright...The way he stood up to MSK today was really remarkable...Coz barring Geet and NT(sometimes), No One has been able to talk so fearlessly with MSK...Also I liked the fact that the basic foundation has been laid for turning Arjun positive....How they do this will be a pleasure to watch Smile

The office staff were used nicely in the epi especially Manishaa...although I felt Adi was wasted....I'm missing Romeo and PandeyjiCry

Overall the epi was a good one and added something to the story....Thumbs Up

Major High-points of the epi were
1) Geet clearly stating to MSK that the only family that she has is him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
2) MSK overhearing Arjun's Convo with NT
3) NES coming to know that Arjun is NT's brother

Well , the lowpoint as usual was NES...she can't emote for crying out loudAngryAngry!! CVs replace herAngry!!!

Theme of the Den- Baby

Well, as someone has aptly said a baby is God's gift to all living things....Not just humans..... animals, birds, insects and everything that can procreate will vouch for this...A baby is an extension of you...it furthers your identity. I think what I'm trying to express is done beautifully in the following lines...

If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.
-Vincent Van Gogh

In GHSP...

Geet's decision to have the baby was the pivotal point of the story...from there began the journey of a frightened 18-year old girl breaking out of the cocoon of safety and familiarity woven around her by her family and friends and stepping out into the real world. She was an epitome of courage and positive spirit. She decided to keep the baby which was conceived not out of love but deceit...She was almost killed by her brother for it and her family almost killed the baby in the name of honour...But she fought them and never for a minute did she blame the baby. She loved and cherished it... She accepted it as a part of her and decided to rage a war against the world for it....And on this journey she met a man who took her under his wings and fell in love with her

Now we come to the next pivotal point of the story....Her confession to the man she loves that she is pregnant with another man's child...Well this was a make or break point but she didn't falter or even think of deceit because in her heart she knew that the baby was pure...And her faith was rewarded and the man of her dreams accepted her with the child....He cared for and protected  the child as his own. He made the lives of Geet and the baby complete.

The baby I must say has always been the driving force of the story...it has been tried to be killed many times but the Papa knowingly or unknowingly has saved it...

The baby is one of the strongest threads that bind Maan and Geet and if that thread is broken then the soul of the story is lost...And I don't think anyone can survive without a soul...So, GHSP CVs don't even think about a MC coz then u will surely lose your loyal audience...Haan!!!

Isike saath samachar samapt hue ...padne ke liye dhanyavaad...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by panchjun5 - 03 January 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarmchopra

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

@Norstar: COOL. Hope you had a great time. And good to see you back here. You can also hop in the boat when it floods. HugHugHug

Enjoy Discussing Everyone ... HugHugHug Catch you all tomorrow ... Me loving this Like Free Den LOLLOLLOL

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

@Zee I ignore GC's blog

I understand LOL
Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Take Vivacious Bonbon ... HugHugHug Your post made me stop and read it before me logout. Enjoy! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hello people Hug

First day back at work Dead Dead Dead Dead

Drinking tea now. Big smile

After that me is planning to run away early ROFL ROFL

Moi forgot tiffin at home Ouch......so will go home and hog Big smile

Will someone please fill me in on what discussions are going on? Big smile