Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 50)

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Shonnu : So maybe they shd just end this show altogether after the marriage track right?? ROFLROFLROFL But yea it'll become a bore after marriage..lets see if the CVs can create anything exciting, as in coming up with new possible tracks, post marriage....LOL I would love for them to surprise us!

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 03 January 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Royal Satire: You better be kidding LOLLOLLOL Time to give you a new nick: Grand Wit. LOLLOLLOL What do you think?

-Divine-

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Who told u the marriage will not happen? It's happening, but as usual there should be a highly drama before, GEET FB did already confirmed the news of the marriage, beside this I already confirmed it too, the marriage happening, but there should be a drama around before it, aakhir it's Tellywood, even in Bollywood the same, they get TRPs and earn a lots with these drama, beside the marriage, I am so much waiting to see Maaneet and Brij face to face, lolzzzzzzz =))

Zee Lets hope for the best... Btw geet's admin just said marriage will happen, but she conveniently forgot to mention marriage between maneet or some other couple....

Edited by swatichowdhury - 03 January 2011 at 12:38pm

49erFan

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taqdir

everyone-i think the cvs have finally planned to kill the baby. Geet will be attacked and the baby will be gone, dadi will come to know about it and react initially. Geet will be in the hospital and obviously not in any mood to get married when maan will promise to marry her no matter what. He wont let evils to win or attack geet again. He will make the wedding take place and protect geet.

The idea is, for everything you win there's something lost!

i'll commit mass murder of the CVs if they dare show baby dying......AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry......bring in any damn twist but no miscarriage....Dead

taqdir

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

@Swati: GEET FB did told about Maaneet marriage, they r not fool to ever think people r talking about anyone else, they know well people's craze on Maaneet.......

MishtyShona

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

an-dont get me wong, i am a baby supporter. I have already listed how to fit the baby in the show previously and will do that again today. But the new writers are different minded than swati. They kept NE-arjun inspite of our cont disapproval. If sawti were there NE-arjun would have been long gone! New writers are like the angels of death. They will do the job no matter we like it or not. And i say this because in the previous promo, they vibrated  the ultrasonogram pic pf the baby.

-Divine-

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I have a strong feeling that Arjun might turn positive very soon, he seems not convinced by what NT is telling him...........

Ofcourse.... thats y ppl r feeling that urjune might end up getting hooked to geek instead of msk...
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@Zee- Hug thanx for it yaar

all this lead don't end up getting married etc .... this kind of shows i have stopped watching long time back,  i liked biddai and yeh rishta one main reason was the assurance that in RS show this kinda situation will never come where on wedding day lead pair ends marrying someone else 

then SGP and above all Geet 

i really dont want this kind of typical situation to happen  in Geet OuchBroken Heart

Dillikudi

Go to top