Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 47)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@all: why is JO out..i mean what wrong..yaar explain..where is her postivity gone..
@arpita: thnks yaar..

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
all-i dont think there's anything to wrroy about. Of course there will be suspence but the wedding will finally happen. It wont be a smooth wedding. But there will be a wedding.

Brij article says how he plans to kill geet, Kasam se artice says that how the situation will seem negative but when they wrote that the viewers will get confused right there its secretly revealed that indeed the wedding will take place. The course of nature is day after night and again night will come to end it with daylight. Now things are going well so its natural with two enemy in the wedding, things will go messy but then again light will appear and maneet will be marrried. I see no reason to fear! The team is trying big time to scare us to get trp's and they want us to plead like hell, discuss like hell, cry over on FB day and night for the wedding.

BTW The promo says dreams do comes true!

Edited by taqdir - 03 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarDillikudicacoethesMishtyShonaBlueberry_07swan20TheRowdiest

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Jyo incase they r seriously planning to show Bull Shit, then here it goes... My version of wat might happen...

Brijjy boy blackmails arjune into helping him without knowing his real motives.... On the D-Day, arjunes comes to know of his plans n warns MSK... MSK n brijjy have a huge fight, MSK seriously wounded n brij is hanging his talwaar on his neck... To punish maneet, he asks geet to marry arjune or else maan ka saar is alag from his dhad... Geet n arjune reluctantly agree n we have KBM-2... MSK is behoosh all this while... Latter he regains hoosh after many months, till then geet is with arjune as MSK ka amanat... Dadi, annie hate her.... Inbetween arjune falls in lub with her, geet is torn between her love n duty... NT creates probs in geet's life, arjune turns savior... Finally geet feels like submitting herself to arjune, but due to NT's paln arjune gets killed instead of geet....B4 dying arjune asks geet to promise him to marry MSK n tell him the truth... Geet goes bonkers over arjunes death, MSK sees this... All his bharosa on geet gets todofied as dadi, annie n NT poison him...

geet tries to tell him the truth... But msk takes none of it... Sammy comes due to NT.... Samaan marriage, geet left heart broken... She goes away... After 10 years, maneet meet via there baby....

Uffff, am tired....

Same old ekta track of love hate goes on... finally everything comes out while saamy tries to murder geet... Sammy dies, maneet do marry... Arjune back n geet's life.... He now wants her back, so plays with maneet... Maneet divorce, arjune n geet marry/live-in with geet preggo with MSK ka baccha... Again 10 years leap n the above mentioned cycle repeats....

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF........

this makes sooooooooooooooooooo much sense nah???? LOL....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarmchopraBlueberry_07

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@ All
Chill Maneet wedding will happen.

1: just think seeing maneet chemistry liked by viewers they cud not separate them, remember 100000 people called starone after MU

2: Viewers not ready to see geet crying again

3: CV are very well aware that if they mess up now they are virtually and literally dead they can not take this risk

4:  3 of their major actor leaving or I should say characters out of picture( dev, meera, saasha even do not forget Yash)

5: Viewers rejecting NE-arjun, not only that the day when tassha talking aginst geet precap aired TRP went to 0.4 next day. so arjun-Geet pair is out of question.

6: yeah they may show dev dying and then daadi again oscillate and says no wedding

Edited by md410 - 03 January 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstartaqdirDillikudiMishtyShonaswan20

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@Vini: ."if the really had wanted for Geet n Arjun or whoever else to get married....why would they waste their money by making it sucha grand affair??"

LOL
LOLLOL Me was going to mention the same. LOLLOLLOL And you also do not remember LOLLOLLOL Me bad at fill in the blanks ... LOL

Royal FuseAngry It's Vicky and not Bunty. Me so darn disappointed.

Shreya: Yes, it's better now. Beautifully written.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blueberry_07

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hi sherry aka shreya....
shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@vini.. i second you on this... they have hyped it that much that they cant take aback now... they'll have to get it done... but this much dragging also making it bore.. but this dragging is one thing that assures me ,,marriage will happen... so if it has to be happen then it should be lavish and royal..without any bloodshed... i dont like gareeb marriages....  and yes after marriage they'll know what mistake hey have made... its an obvious thing that after union of the main lead audience try to search something else which thrills them..instead of watching pati-patni ke jhagre... but its too late for them to hold it off...
MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
What are we talking about? Big smile

Go to top