Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 46)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
here you go another one
chill no arjun-geet wedding
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580410

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

oh ya hang on all of u saying that maan said once to her that no prince will come to her on a white horse..any one when did he say that..

shreya August 26th episode forced mangetar one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mchopra

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@ Jo - I was felling all funny and chirpy after today's episode. Aggressive MSK back, wedding, everything to celebrate. I am still hopeful that everything will be ok. But I don't feel so chirpy anymore. Let us see what happens.

CV's - We want Maan and Geet's wedding. Shaadi karaado yaar. Poor things.

Everyone else, bye for now guys. Heading out. Catch u guys later tonight. 

Later gator.
Norstar Goldie
Norstar
Norstar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I am just thrilled with the idea of all this hysteria before the Maaneet Wedding - Really, did anyone expect any less??Big smile

Love the way, from the past one week, the original MSK is character is coming back - exuding arrogance and powerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
He said, kya tum chahte ho ki koi safed ghoda par koi raj kumar aye, ek haat mein phool aur ek haat mein anghooti lekar!  Somthing like this, Im bad at hindi, but this white horse just proved his point and yes he looks like a prince too!
cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Arjun +Maan= Armaan .....how abt they get together and leave Geet for ............(u guys can very well fil in the blanks by now)

BUNTY

-RD-

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@swati puttr.. hi.... Hug

@pram,,, i am seriously pissed off with this thing now.. imagine mom restrickts you that you can go to toilet only twice a day...rest control karo then???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@jyo n gouri.. moi enjoying two jyoti-es in action... gouri as real jyoti... and jyoti as mutantROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL but i dont think so there can be an UrGeet wedding.... cvs aren't that daring.
..ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarMishtyShona

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

@Marriage happening too early: I feel the same as well. I never liked it once couples get married in a show. It gets boring after that. LOL BUT now since the marriage talks have gotten so overrated with the TB article and all, i just can't wait for it to get over. It's taking toooooooo long. They have dragged this "I want to marry you Geet" business for too long that ppl r slowing losing interest n TRPs are falling LOLLOLLOL 

@No MG shaadi  thingy: Think abt it guys....if the really had wanted for Geet n Arjun or whoever else to get married....why would they waste their money by making it sucha grand affair?? It's just gonna be some huggggggggggggge drama n the end with MG marriage....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Pooja: Welll if that wedding will take place, then why not yea. ROFLROFL ArMaan..ROFLROFL.....WOW what a joint name...It means desire right..? ROFLROFL

-RD-

Go to top