Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 35)

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@An12345678- we are FOREVER LIVE-IN  dont think we would stop cribbing about live-in even after they get married  dont mind a divorce and then live-in and then they can re-marry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

G- Sorry my phone was on silent Embarrassed...Will revert to your smsTongue

Havent heard from Gargi either!

Edited by -pixie- - 03 January 2011 at 11:41am
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

hello devilsss..ssup???????
-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

An- Agreed the horse doesnt look real to me as well.....reminds me of those old hindi flicks where they tried to make the hero drivinga car on the road thing look real

Edited by rdfan - 03 January 2011 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.GeekSigmaTaiyo

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

Originally posted by shali

Well look at the bright side.....if geet and arjun married...then baby will call NT not only Stepmom but Bua too.....

ROFL ROFL ROFL......NT will be sooooooooo happy.........ROFL
happy.....she will do "phoolon ki barish"ROFL.ROFL...ROFL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

have u all read it ....i just saw it

Brij's main motive: To kill Geet
STARONE.IN

The much anticipated wedding of Geet and Maan is approaching, and everyone seems excited. In the course of celebrations, nobody is aware that Geet's evil brother Brij is out of jail and is out to kill Geet.

STARONE.IN

Our reporter managed to contact Brij, who, after a lot of coaxing, revealed his evil plan. "Geet has dishonoured the family. My sole aim is to show her that she cannot go against the family and our village honour. I have entered Maan's home as Chef Ranbir, and I plan on cornering Geet and killing her."

Brij admitted that he is alone in his plan, but declares that he's ready to get any help. "Lateron, I will discover that Arjun and Anvesha have an affair. I will blackmail Arjunto help me out in my plan to kill Geet," he added.

Our Indya source adds that Maan Singh Khurana will get so violent that hetakes an oath to marry Geet in 12 days. It will be interesting to watch the upcoming episodes of Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi.

To know if Brij is successful in his plan and whether the Geet-Maan wedding will take place, don't forget to catch the drama on Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Saturday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, January 03, 2011

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethes49erFanSigmaswan20MishtyShona

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Originally posted by pennu

me too think the same...
I don't know howmany of have seen a show named Kaisa hey pyaar (something like that...)
In that A Girl from small town.. will fall in love with a hero... will get preg.. followed by abortion and MU... and will marry someother guy.. followe by divorse and marring the Hero... followed by getting preg but with the other Man's kid.. follwed by again MU... leaving the hero and other man's baby to the Hero... but again she is preg.. leap of 5 years... Hero is with his wife's and other man's baby.. Girl is with her and Hero's baby... Second other Man with his baby... want to marry the Girl.. Again Hero and Girl meet... again wedding.. again preg and again the baby... Hero.. Girl with three kids at the end... LOL
Phew.. me leaving Good night...LOL

OMg my head is going round n round n round....
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

I don belive that ppl actually loved this bundle of S***... Lucky for me that i watch only GITH...
DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Sigmaswan20pennu

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Jyooooo u feeling negative after seeing a positive promo?? ShockedShockedShockedROFLROFLROFL
I tell ya what's the negative thing from this promo, Geet'll find out that, like what An has been saying since forever ROFLROFL, the horse that she's riding on ain't real...ROFLROFLROFL
That's the only negative thing outta this promo. It's really obvious that MSK would marry Geet..n even if marriage doesn't take place, i doubt Geet'll marry Arjun..i mean come on, what abt ANNIE...m sure he'll fall in love with Annie soon enough...U got it wrong, i think u meant Arrrrjun marry Annie right? ROFLROFLROFL

Okay guys..m telling ya'll, m leaving IF if i don't get my LIKE rights back ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20

Go to top