Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 30)

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poli.Geek

@Shal....Maneet is so 2010
                Geeky is the present 2011...

Happy New Year Party
sweetie.....read my post well.....after hitting bro number 1... she should try her luck with bro number 3ROFLROFL.....

best wishes.............

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Vini...Agree with you... We all might joke abt a lot of things like BriMaan, MaanAdi even Geeky( although I don't mind this one..LOL),...

I have to say that for Geet, marrying Maan is a dream come true and if that dream is broken too then she wud be shattered and we as viewers wud be shattered along with her....We have been watching Geet for the positive message that it gives out...that standing up for your rights doesn't mean that you will never be happy again...Happiness is a possibility and if that message itself is taken away then what will remain of the show's USP...Everything after that will just be a hollow shell. GHSP will become like an empty canister filled with stones...making a lot of noise but no music...

So for that...to retain the essence of the show Geet has to marry Maan ...haan!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.Geekpennu-PoisonIvy-

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Jyoti, nahin yaar, Geet is a different show and dare the creatives follow other serial footsteps, but I do see yur point, in serial land dreams never come tru! CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

oh no Daadi i know your against it too, probably more than me ROFLROFLROFL 

I meant Daaku said she didn't get it in the den, I must have missed it when you said it but I know you and Pooja don't see it either

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

me too think the same...
I don't know howmany of have seen a show named Kaisa hey pyaar (something like that...)
In that A Girl from small town.. will fall in love with a hero... will get preg.. followed by abortion and MU... and will marry someother guy.. followe by divorse and marring the Hero... followed by getting preg but with the other Man's kid.. follwed by again MU... leaving the hero and other man's baby to the Hero... but again she is preg.. leap of 5 years... Hero is with his wife's and other man's baby.. Girl is with her and Hero's baby... Second other Man with his baby... want to marry the Girl.. Again Hero and Girl meet... again wedding.. again preg and again the baby... Hero.. Girl with three kids at the end... LOL
Phew.. me leaving Good night...LOL
ShockedSillyConfusedWackoShockedSillyConfusedWackoShockedSillyConfusedWackoShockedSillyConfusedWackoShockedSillyConfusedWackoShockedSillyConfusedWacko

I am sure in the end there will be a quiz on parentage!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalipennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@Caco and all:Just see if all these tukkas of ours r leaked outside somewhereROFL..in that case I need to edit it allLOLLOLLOLLOL
MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

What if MSK's life is in danger and only option left for Geet is to marry ArjunEvil Smile

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... She knows extremely well that such a life will be worse than death for him.... She knows her munda very well... She very well knew that iof she left without informing the munda bout her whereabouts, the whole office will be subjected to the Dhust Daas Saar Waala Danav's temper.... She will not do it even then...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Did someone mention UrGeet????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL jyo are on a mission to plss bemaaar devils????ROFLROFLROFL i am pleased with this one... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLcarry on..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.GeekSigma

Go to top