Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 29)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Maan - Mein Geet se 12 days mein shaadi karllonga

Arjun - Main toh tumse bhi fast hu, Mein usse 10 days mein shaadi karllonga

Vicky - Are stupids. Mein toh sab se fast hu. Main Geet se 5 days mein shaadi karllonga

Dev - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. Maine toh Geet se already shaadi karliya hai.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5suj01-PoisonIvy-

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I updated my post of the like post ROFL
If I get banned for pissing of IF gods....see y'all later and hope you enjoy your LIKE button ROFL

Yes, Can we please get the like button back?

I'm not "liking" this new rule about 10 posts for a particular person within 24 hours. Sorry to be blunt but it's kind of ridiculous. First of all,  hitting like is right for all IF members and taking that away is kind of a bad move Ermm Here is why, people come to IF to discuss their fav shows and meet their "Virtual" fam bam. And part of that interaction is hitting like. Some roll, some don't, but all hit like!! When you take that away from them, it makes people cranky and cranky people do crazy things. Moral of the story is you don't want to deal with a bunch of loonies ROFL Trust me Smile Second, what's the reason to take it away in the first place? I don't see any logical reason other than you really hate the "like button" Ermm Then again why hate the like button? Confused

So yeah,
Can we please get the like button back?

PS: People want to like this post but they can't because why? You took away their right to express themselves Stern Smile

Edited by MarshP - 03 January 2011 at 11:28am

hegdemedhaswan20MishtyShonasuj01

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Caco: Ek live-in to banta hai...so how about 3 marriages (Dev, Arjun, Maan) and 1 live-in (vicky)?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethes

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Jyo i heard from the birdies in the air that Arjun is marrying Geet too. Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06swan20

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Vini ,Ann and Shraddha:Dunno yaar I m feeling negative after watching the positive promoConfused...fairytale promos r always suppose to give rise to negativity later onOuch...fact that Geet is dreaming here might make this a dream only and not realityOuch

Same promo came out for Jassi show..end result..bride runs away and dulha gets married to another womanOuch

Same promo came for Uttaran...end result Ichha keeps crying on her marriage day and Tappu sits with the hero and gets marriedOuch

Above two shows r not even Ekta showsConfused

When it comes to Ekta shows we all know what hapepned in Kahin toh hoga and many such showsConfused

So my serial experience is giving me dangerous signals now and I m not even joking hereConfused...somehow general viewers like twisted storiesConfused

Edited by jyoti06 - 03 January 2011 at 11:28am
Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@Guys...why are you all focusing on JYO's...let me tell you the real scoop...LOLLOLLOL

GEET marries NEITHER INSANE Munda or PSYCHO Rathod.....
GEET marries VIRILE VICKYWink who has returned from where ever...to formGEEKYThumbs Up....Maneet is so 2010Thumbs Down...

I hope this answers your question JYO. and puts everyone's concerns to rest...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69swan20suj01

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Me liking this non-like days ... and please you all do not complaint about it. Me hope to never see myself in that hall of shame thanks to this development. Me so darn happy.

Shali and everyone: Me here and still the horse is not real...

Posted this for Ann in Facebook:  A trapped living animal or being in an image can never be REAL.

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

hegdemedhaBgblZoolander69Poli.Geekpennu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Originally posted by shali

@jyots...at the point were geet is standing in live....another person is out off the Q....she will only marry MSK....nobody else....not even on gunpoint...

Bang-on

Go to top