Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 16)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

After seeing the precap, I so want this song on Maaneet's shaadi Blushing

Link:

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Buluuuuu and Parm-  *hi5 at u both*  me also against SYMBOLISM  i never really got the symbolisms in the scenes  call me dumb or whatever  yes the Taveez is only a scrap of metal and the Moon  is just there coz it is night and stars are shooting coz that is how it works

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69Poli.Geek

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@jyo - i took 20 minutes for my analysis today...started after tere liye got over n was done bt 10.55 pm..... n that too when my hubby was trying to peep into my analysis... so i hd to keep ducking n closing the window... lol... thanks...
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

@ jyo yeah I heard Brij cribbing about Daarji's padgi too ROFLROFLROFL

@ Vini your soo lucky you have tons of TotaRam birds, unfortunately i don't have any psychic birds here, life is soo unfair CryROFLROFLROFL

how do I know when my humsafar is coming CryROFLROFLROFL how will i know he is the one if TotaRam doesn't tell me ROFLROFLROFL 

I don't know what kinda of ppl would take these birds seriously either, imagine when their hearts get broken when they found out TotaRam was a fraud, he was just a normal bird with no gift ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Poli.Geekjyoti06

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

I liked today's episode for the interesting flow of events....let's see what happens in the mall tomorrow...

Updated my take on page 2...Please read.....

I like GC new haircut!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Episode Analysis

(From the horse's mouth)

Maan - 
Geet's safety is my responsibility. She is currently unsafe in the out-house. Who is scaring her?
Arjun? Someone else? I will have to find out. I will have to keep my ears and eyes open always.

After what I heard Arjun tell NT over phone, I cannot take anything lightly. Geet has already been
through too much. This cannot go on.

Ab mein kya karu. Haan, mein Arjun ka peecha karta hu. Tab hi patha chalega ki baat kya hai.

Geet - 
Maan itna kyon pareshaan ho rahe hai kal raat ki baat ko le kar? Anyways, he has a tendency to over react when it comes to me and my safety.

Handa...... I am a girl who has left behind her identity. To create a new one for myself. I am only Geet and will become Geet Khurana. But I don't want to have anything to do with Handa anymore.

Anne is such a sweet-heart. She is arranging everything for me like a sister. And Pinky too. I am such a lucky girl.

Anne - 
Kya? Ur-jun is NT bhabhi's brother? Bhai kabhi nahi maanange. Phir se toopi? Ab mein kya karoo? I was desperate as it is? Woh, Ranbir? Good-looking hai. try Maarti hu waha pe.

Brij - 
Ooooyyeeeee. Hamare khandaan ke naam pe dhabba lagakar Khurana banne jaa rahi hai. I will kill u, u damn woman.

I will do anything to kill you Geet. Mujhe koi nahi rok sakta.

CBC mall. Mall kya hota hai? Jo bhi hai, Geet, tu agar waha pe hai, toh mein bhi aa raha hu. Aaj tujhe maar kar rahoonga.

Arjun-
What am I doing? Un-wesha se romance? yeh NT ne mujhe kaha phasadiya. Aur Geet, she does not even seem so bad. 

Are, NT ka hamesha wrong timing. Maan ne meri baat sunli. Ab mujhe aur bhi zyada careful rehna padega.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's ups

1. Maan's concern for Geet. Consistent with his character
2. Maan V/S Arjun. I love the way Maan doubts Arjun. It was only logical for him to suspect Arjun and I was wondering why he hadn't done it yet. Clap
3. Geet Khurana. Maan ki Geet. Although this is getting repetitive, it is still good.
4. Story track b/w Maan, Arjun and Brij. Although I feel like nothing will happen, it is interesting.
5. Geet telling Anne about Arjun being NT's brother. 
6. The precap. I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode.
7. Brij being omnipresent. He is there to see Arjun and Anne romancing, Geet and Maan talking about Handa, everything.
8. The music when Maan hears Arjun talking to NT and that entire scene. Him (Maan) walking down the steps. He looked awesome.
9. Arjun mentioning that he thinks Geet is good.

Today's lows

I have just one. Anne and Ur-jun following Geet and Maan's romantic story.

Someone seems to be listening to us. The TB article said that Maan will become all aggressive again. Please don't let that be a rumor. I am already liking what I see.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 03 January 2011 at 10:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DillikudiPoli.GeekBlueberry_07suj01Sigma

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Even if Geet goes to the mall, Maan is surely going there, he made this plan to see if Arjun is going there, but he doesn't know that Brij is going there, it would be like a shock for him.......

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Marsh-  fantastic sigs  esp the Maanish...aah one and the KILL ME

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

Go to top