Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 139)

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
dits me a big sujal fan as wellSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesshaliadits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

@wino : arre me farmhouse la gele hote...came bk only on 2nd....31st ws fun wid frnds n cousins...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhawinonacacoethes

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

@Adit

yar...........we have been expecting the GOOD turn since long.....hai naConfused....i some how feel that PH and CV's are responsible for this ...Dev should have been negative....it would have spiced up the show....

i really pity GC DD......the show has been running on their solders solely since very long now...

even Phankas refuse to accept anyone else except Maaneet....but CV's also never explore and give a chance......

they tried it with Annie...but unfortunately it hit them back............

ok....as per me ...what they can now do Dump NE some how ....and creat Arjun MSK tiff......and Brij should take advantage of that..............

Meera can be shown gone..and Dev has became a nomad  ......... he gets to know that MSK is not his real brother.....and he gets negative.

after marriage they can show Dev negative....and after some suspence..they can show that dev got to  know that MSK is not his real bro...and all that........so here we have MSK fighting with Brij and Dev....

than the court room drama..and khurana thingi.....

they CV's better pull up their socks ..as this marriage track is their only saving grace..............

else they will fall on the earth thandddddd..on their faceEvil Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhacacoethesshaliadits7sun29

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Well, so there is Brij's character and the other Handas, the trial of Geet's case, ownership of KC, Geet's further personal development, Samaan, and Geeky,  ... and, as per Jyo's earlier tukkas, the past relationship between Maaneet  ... all of these are some tracks that can still be intelligently explored.

cacoethesshaliadits7Taiyosun29

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I seriously do not know why me is watching this show ROFL Me just love to crib at the Den ... ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhawinonacacoethesadits7shalisun29

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
@sunn n smits : yeah MSK n sujal similarites attracted me to d show bt gradually i started feelin dt sujal ws mre real interms of emotions...expressing dem..his attitude...passion ..anger...love etc etc......

n its bn ovr a month nw dat MSK too hs bn stagnant...

hegdemedhashalispshastrTaiyosun29

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Grand Wit: Me share the same opinion. They had so much of great tracks to explore and they just took the easy way out. And I am unable to buy the argument that Geet is pregnant and that is why they cannot go the live-in way.

@Red- DITTO DITTO DITTO! shouldn't her pregnancy be the reason they should have had a live-in? LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. and that is when they could have had the true test of their love...Maan proving he will stand with her no matter what the soceity say....they could also show the court track where Dev and NT refuse to accept their deed and saying the baby is Maan's and not Dev's...and then both of them going to HP to get evidence against Dev-NT and that is when Pammi (Dev's mom) comes back into play and sides with Geet....and that is when the whole MOM thing is disclosed of why their moms are different and thus starts the Khurana Family ka History

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhashaliMeetu_AnuTaiyo

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
bye all i have ration this 2 hour time ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhashaliTaiyosun29

Go to top