Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 125)

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
@Gouri Hi

@Marsh Hi

@Anj Hi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_gurl

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
@Anj I agree on the Olsen twins, and for most part they have turned out well, Everybody loves Raymond also had babies, the twins that grew up with the show

Edited by Geekgod - 03 January 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-sun29

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
@Marsha - u claim to "like" baby but, have not elaborated on point in your take on p.2Evil Smile

@Bri - this serial is full of stalkers - stalking baby by camera makes total sense =)) 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 03 January 2011 at 10:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshP-Divine-Geekgodsun29

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Vijay increased the limit from 10 to 25 ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Now I can Like all the posts Stern Smile

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580374&PID=37743091&#37743091

@ Miss Sabbatical : I just got home from work...don't worry I'll update before the next epi ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by MarshP - 03 January 2011 at 10:52pm

Geekgodvivacious_gurl

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
@Gouri:

Jaan......will read ur topic in FB and will comment in a whileBig smile....

@All

has Jyoti, Zee di or Gouri given any tukka yesterday???...me cant visit the previous den pages...due to that little workCryCryCryCryCry....so please HELP

Geekgodvivacious_gurl

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

@bri...if such safety and faciltiy is provided then why not???we would love to see a baby track as such but the safety of the child is of prime importance here........especially offscreen.........

@jyo should be locked in a room and forced to watch aynee scenes non stop for 24 hoursROFL..............it is death knell for the show if marriage goes wrong...........in any show the twist happened be it uttaran or mayi shows only if the third person ensured a trp pull..........tappu in uttaran with veer was more famous than iccha from the early days of the show.........ekta mayi third persons are always the main lead..................geet alread had a fake marriage and her situation is different coz she is not carrying the hero's child but the devtards........hence they cannot and will not blunder with her marriage once more...................i have no birds or cats ..this is my serial experinece talking............arjun cannot hold audience interest much.......with or without geet........he is a good added track not the track.............ekt a  is never a fool............her twists ensure maximum trps not only on hte d day but after that also..........here the team will lose all its audience after the d day itself.......coz MSK is an idol for most of them and maan geet are epic romance that needs to have a happily married tag soon............as a friend says u have to be down on 9 tequillas to script otherwiseROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaGeekgodMeetu_Anu

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
the Like button seems to be working, I thought I will have to use it sparingly like "sanjivni butti"
Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
@Sun
Yup ..yup....i completely agree...

The CV's here cannot do OTT circus with Maaneet's marriage ....... the little TRP's that the show is getting is only coz people want to see how the marriage track is executed.......

if they do any kind of hera pheri with the Marriage na......than they will never be able to recover from the TRP loss........

hope no MC....no bride or bridegroom exchange or no nonsense negativity is shownSmile....

else Marriage track will prove to be graveyard to CV's..where they will have to bury the serial 

sun29AnjanaYYZ

Go to top