Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans (Page 123)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

a very good morning to allllHugHugHug

and it seems jyo was responsible for the den reaching 122 pagesROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69Geekgod

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
@Geek: True that!! But even in more advanced countries like USA and UK, you find very few serials with toddlers on a constant basis, there is either a small leap or a marginal leap after some episodes.

@ Sun: I agree.

The best option to my mind is to shoot with just the director, the lead pair, the cinematographer at the baby's house with her/his parents present and not take her/him away from his/her natural habitat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69Geekgodsun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

@bri.....more than facing the caemra what is harmful is the harsh lights to which the child would be exposed to non stop whether at his or herhome or the sets............plus in order to get one scene right with the baby ..they would ahve to patiently wait for the child to be in the right mood..............does a daily soap with 6 days telecast and hardly a bank have this kind of time or facility????

i remember sajid khan talking abt hey baby ..and the restrictions and difficulties of shooting the whole movie with the child..........plus having to ensure that every available safety was provided to the child

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
hellloooooo to whoever is here Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
@All

Guess what....me stuck up with LITTLE work todayStern Smile...OuchD'oh....

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Geekgodsun29

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
@Bri - I have GRAVE concerns about children working in television, taking part in contests, etc.  It can be psychologically scarring.  I say that from personal experience.  Having made an ass of myself on national televisionROFLROFL  Don't ask, I won't tellCool

But, if there are humane ways to do scenes with a baby (who unlike a child won't feel "humiliated") then I would from a story perspective like to see a baby.  But, YEAH the real baby should take precedence over the reel baby.  Some of it can be managed with fake dolls and camera angles surely.  

Are parents greedy/opportunistic for doing it?  Definitely - but, if they don't misappropriate the funds or abuse the child then I cannot judge them.  Where they leave the baby with "fake" parents for hours/days like they did in PPAW - in those instances I have concerns.  I also have concerns if they make a baby cry for a scene.  

And as much as I hated my parents and teachers for pushing me as a child - the processes made me STRONGER and served a PURPOSE.  So, on the whole it was smart on their part.  Nor can i attribute any negative motivations to my parental units or teachers on point.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 03 January 2011 at 10:38pm

Geekgodvivacious_gurlsun29

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
@Sun: True that!! But they can have a second level crew directing the baby and capturing moments of the baby whenever the baby is awake and in good cheer. If I wanted a baby track, as a director, I would tag one second line cinematographer from my technicians with a handheld stalk the baby for a few days and capture all the essential moments and use SFX (Special Effects) and merge scenes of Maneet that are shot with a fake baby/fake-to-look-like-a-real-baby (doll) - ii can be done and it has been done.

Shoot some scenes with the baby and the lead pair and recycle them at intervals by interspersing with the SFX edited scenes.

Edited by bDgT - 03 January 2011 at 10:45pm

Geekgodsun29

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@all - y is no one commenting on my thread at FB discussion board???

here is the link

i opened this thread on y maan - geet wedding is a must....

maansaGeekgodsun29

Go to top