Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans - Page 113

Posted: 13 years ago
@Aditi, Sun

u guys have watched KTH na..🀣🀣🀣....so tell me ............compared to that 3-10 marriges...love shift.......cranky show....which it turned out to be..is GHSP not better🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

i know KTH was good in the initial epis.....with a new angry youn maan Sujal.....but even they could not sustain interest for long na...🀣🀣...and ultimately that guy left the show.......burring the show further more....

i think as of now..i'm happy with the little twists ..simple story and cute Maan geet chemistry in GHSP...hope they get back the masala element through this marriage track...which i think they are getting slowly....

P.s....i think positivity queen jyoti's atma has entered into me......i'm fultime defending the show
AND SHE'S BACK πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Ayesh my FIGHTER πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Sun: Hat, coat n black shades?? M getting reminded of Sherlock Holmes now 🀣🀣🀣  But with a desi touch with the Dhan ta nan BG u mentioned 🀣🀣🀣 U know any other normal people walking the carpark scene would take it as a serious scene..but man i think ppl, like us, only find it plain funny...🀣🀣🀣 Esp Brijjy...did u see the way he was walking?? He was hunched forward 🀣🀣.........

Hello Ayeshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€—πŸ€— LONG long time! How you?

All, am guessing KTH is some Rajeev show?? I have never watched any of this guy's show at all man...but he sure has got loaddddddsss of phans...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cacoethes

@Sun- AS is a hell lot better compared to that ROBOT 🀣 god he was more like the bhai of Vampire Guy 🀣 

btw me is liking the Vampire show now 🀣 minus the Vampires 🀣

PS- the wolves take the cake 🀣 just eyes appearing out of nowhere 🀣

me too lk d vampire show...🀣🀣🀣.....its entertaining..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...meesha's 1 liners...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

n must say d vampire looks way to cute n better in off screen segments rather dn on screen....😳🀣🀣🀣.....

i agree wolves take the cake....
🀣🀣🀣
Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
Helloooooooo cacoethes, gouri, and everyoneelse!  πŸ€—
yes, i do keep appearing for short periods 🀣 You see, i still have that den addiction, although i switched on the TV last time to find GHSP VERY boring 🀣 W*F is wrong with meee?! 🀣

@gauri..i read it and it seems teh rpomo is already out for it...........

@anu ..even with pathetic tracks her shows never fail to entertain.......🀣🀣 if u manage to not get emotionally attached you will have a gala time watching her shows

@caco..ditto ditto🀣..i only loved her dresses and felt like slapping her with her badla crap..........🀣

@vini..new promo and new montage is out..it is the ghodi wala promo and montage is very beautiful.......with both in wedding dress
@Blue- symbolism 🀣 i'll tell u 🀣 the symbolism was....MSK wears shoes while Arjun i think wears snickers 🀣 so the symbolism is...Arjun is PUNK and MSK is FLUNK 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Hello Ayeshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€—πŸ€— LONG long time! How you?

Helloooo bulluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€— very long time man 😳 Me good, you?😳 Been busy with family and studies, so verrrryy busy πŸ˜†
@ayeshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—....................long time..me jus msged u on FB..

@GOU....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.........
Originally posted by cooldude10

although i switched on the TV last time to find GHSP VERY boring 🀣 W*F is wrong with meee?! 🀣

nothing is wronf with u Ayesh  it's everyone (i think)  we only watch for cribbing in Den or else the show is well.....the less said the better