Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I stopped watching KTH after Rajeev left.... with GHSP, i have already stopped watching regularly.... i only come and blabber on the days i think Jyo is incapable of handling her emotions..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@viniπŸ€—...........the scene with the three men and all after one another was really good..........MSK was looking like a detective all he needed was a hat ,coat and goggles🀣 and the BG..tana tana tana

@shali ..they did show fake ONS but thankfully the matter was buried in the bedsheet itselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ayesha and her self goalsπŸ˜†
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
An : πŸ€— Yea that scene did stood out, didn't it? N the best part was the focusing on the shoes. I don't know. I kinda saw a symbolism in it 🀣🀣🀣

ALL: Any new promos that were out Today?
vivacious_gurl thumbnail

Even this week... me wont be watching tomorrow.... nor on saturday for sure..... as both days i shall be out n busy.....other days i hvnt yet decided......

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why oh why are we talking about the guy who ruined sujaal for me he had less expressions than a brick! 🀣 Ahhhh, those days... 🀣
Yes, dev really is a LOT better than ... him  πŸ˜†
Hey there people, I love the new montag!! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cacoethes

btw me is liking the Vampire show now 🀣 minus the Vampires 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

PS- the wolves take the cake undefined🀣🀣🀣 just eyes appearing out of nowhere 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Those eyes ROFL i switched on the TV and got petrified ROFLROFLROFL Reasons why i LOVE kektaaa ROFLROFLROFL she never fails to amuse the hell outta me! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@caco ..even me caught the show and thie wolves were🀣🀣🀣..it reminded me of mogli wala show...in that also eyes used to pop up like that.........and i love love misha and her antics ........hence me to watch it plus the new promo seems interesting ............i too ignore the vampire and his human sangini🀣

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Vini: What symbolism?? That GC / MSK does not weigh enough to crush NEB under the heels of his shoes??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@KTH - all i remember are ear paining BG scores for Kashish 🀣🀣🀣🀣 how i hated those 🀣🀣🀣 and her badla from Sujal..... it went on and on and on....KILL ME 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 i used to feel like slaping her 🀣 the only thing i used to like about her were her dresses 🀣🀣

@Buluuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— yes yes yes! me liked the Arjun-MSK tiff too....the Rathods are more rocking than the Khuranas 🀣 the way he gives the verbal slap to MSK 🀣🀣🀣 AWESOME!!!

and sajana ve 🀣 i "still" dont like  it 🀣 but i might coz u know me like Arjun and his unruly messy hair 🀣🀣🀣 it's just Annie the NE ruining the scenes...else him alone is AWESOME!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
did anyone read bout KW's serial based on Jab we met ... its airing on star plus n not star one..... the TB article is out