Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hegdemedha

all of these are some tracks that can still be intelligently explored.

that is the problem 🤣 they aint intelligent enough to stick to what they want to show and listen to FB people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@An- me also watch the show only to come to Den and make fun of it 🤣🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sun: At times, me feel like having a one-to-one with the creatives. Just want to know what is the real scenario behind the screen. Why some tracks are aborted, some conclude abruptly, and some nonsense is given life. 
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@CACO...🤣🤣🤣

@Sunn : yeah Mr A (sujal grewal) n Mr baddie (rishi)  as real brothers wer very gud...

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Shali- i dont think religion is the matter 🤣 i dont think in the Hindu religion there is written u can get married 5-6 times 🤣 and if the society dont oppose then...why in a live-in??
adits7 thumbnail
i remember aftr rajeev hd left d show...aftr dey showed sujal die... n dey hd shown kashish ready to marry sum1 else..her 3rd or 4th marriage...n her Ex-saa vasundhara ws lk...

tum toh yamraj ho jis se bhi shaadi kar ti ho usse seedha upar pahuncha deti ho....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
  @an..they need to stop bowing down to GCMs and go forward with their plot............listening to suggestions and giving into demands are two different things.............sameera should have entered when promised .........how long are they going to push tracks under the carpet and keep on showing mahiiiiiiiiii..........before marriage maan needs to tell geet abt sameera otherwise his character takes another blow.............. Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
@sun : to b very honest dey hardly listen to d FB fans.....may b jus 20-30 %
adits7 thumbnail
guyz do stay here till v complete 148-149 i wanna open Den2 ..its bn ages..patah nahi iske baad kab mauka milega...🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adits7

i remember aftr rajeev hd left d show...aftr dey showed sujal die... n dey hd shown kashish ready to marry sum1 else..her 3rd or 4th marriage...n her Ex-saa vasundhara ws lk...

tum toh yamraj ho jis se bhi shaadi kar ti ho usse seedha upar pahuncha deti ho....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..i can never forget vasundhra's one liners for kashishROFL..and she was true...............piyush dies ,original sujal dies then mr.ahluwalia dies aur kaun tha uske husband ke list meinROFLROFLROFL

i loved rishi and his big B chemistry and even if baddie he was fun to watchROFLshabir was awesome there😆
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well caco and daaku....
piont noted.... so it's tradition...