Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
@An when my hubby leaves in the morning I am online, when comes back in the evening I am online. my house is in mess. my in-laws think there is some thing wrong in my marriage. Even my kid's friend asked me the other day aunty why u r always on the red screen where all members have profile photos of Geet or Maan? 🤣
@sunn ; agree.....if only dey can use brij n arjun who seem to b gud performers......can rise der Trps...

MSK as a character was attractive for me  with his anger ,attitude and i agree he reminded me of sujal.............
Grand Wit: Me share the same opinion. They had so much of great tracks to explore and they just took the easy way out. And I am unable to buy the argument that Geet is pregnant and that is why they cannot go the live-in way.
@Aditi hello and happy new year. Kashi ahes? kaay kele 31st la?
@All devils whom I haven't wished before Happy New Year
Originally posted by winona

@An when my hubby leaves in the morning I am online, when comes back in the evening I am online. my house is in mess. my in-laws think there is some thing wrong in my marriage. Even my kid's friend asked me the other day aunty why u r always on the red screen where all members have profile photos of Geet or Maan? 🤣

🤣 Winona ... 🤣🤣🤣 ... COOL 🤣🤣🤣
dits me a big sujal fan as well😊
@wino : arre me farmhouse la gele hote...came bk only on 2nd....31st ws fun wid frnds n cousins...
@Adit

yar...........we have been expecting the GOOD turn since long.....hai na😕....i some how feel that PH and CV's are responsible for this ...Dev should have been negative....it would have spiced up the show....

i really pity GC DD......the show has been running on their solders solely since very long now...

even Phankas refuse to accept anyone else except Maaneet....but CV's also never explore and give a chance......

they tried it with Annie...but unfortunately it hit them back............

ok....as per me ...what they can now do Dump NE some how ....and creat Arjun MSK tiff......and Brij should take advantage of that..............

Meera can be shown gone..and Dev has became a nomad  ......... he gets to know that MSK is not his real brother.....and he gets negative.

after marriage they can show Dev negative....and after some suspence..they can show that dev got to  know that MSK is not his real bro...and all that........so here we have MSK fighting with Brij and Dev....

than the court room drama..and khurana thingi.....

they CV's better pull up their socks ..as this marriage track is their only saving grace..............

else they will fall on the earth thandddddd..on their face😈 
Well, so there is Brij's character and the other Handas, the trial of Geet's case, ownership of KC, Geet's further personal development, Samaan, and Geeky,  ... and, as per Jyo's earlier tukkas, the past relationship between Maaneet  ... all of these are some tracks that can still be intelligently explored.