Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans - Page 105

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@All ... Good morning....

Baby is a goner.... this is the only reason for MSK to get Aggressive...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@caco

hmmm......so can i say u shifted ur loyalty to some other show🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....which u will again ditch very soon🤣🤣🤣🤣.......

well...utill this Maaneet jodi and GHSP gives me a smile on my face...after my good/bad/stressful day...i'll watch it..😛

the day it will turn out to be another star plus or zee or colors show..i'll be the first to dump it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Marriage- well i have always been against it....after a couple get married 🤣 i dont like them anymore 🤣 i wanted to them to get married at the very end of the show 🤣

but on serious note: they could have gone for such a beautiful live-in track...Maan and Geet against the world...and while Maan was staying away with Geet the family track could start with who is the real Khurana coz the share ownership would come into play since Maan is not there and then Maan's mom and Dev's mom confusion...!

After marriage if Sam Aunty comes....that makes Maan a liar since he is the man who talks about BHROSA AND VISHWAAS
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shali: The baby may go later but don't think now.
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sun: Don't worry .. just checking the new IF rule ....  it is designed to restrict entry into the HOS. If you hit 26 posts (you have now completed 8 since page 129), IF won't allow me to like you anymore😆
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@CACO : v seem to agree on evrythin 2day....wat wid us....😲😆....hairstyle agree....arjun -MSK scene i agree agn...coz me too hv sn epi in bits n lkd only dat arjun msk tiff part....

@anu : hope they get some real gud twists.....

@sunn ; dey cud hv dealt wid d baby track way better dn dey r doin....

@Daakku ; oh u still remember hw i used to nva let Jyots alone n join her in defending d Cvs n geet.....thou thru Pmes or fone i used to alwaz discuss wid jyots frm general pt of view......bt nva on Den did i oppose her...😆

@Medha : v ll nva let Den dwn...fr sure...
Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu- i lost interest in this show a long time back already 🤣 just watch for the Den 🤣 
Taiyo thumbnail
Grand Wit: I can see a clear story with live-in track. Walking out and starting from scratch with the help of Adi, Pinky and the IP gang, and making it big again.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@ditsy...my whole turn off against geet at present is the baby track ..the pregnancy track and geet's character as a mother has been a huge let down...........it has become a mockery......love story should have been a part of the story and her not the start and end of her suddenly............

@shali..something as big as that has to happen for maan to turn aggressive and vow to marry geet within 12 days.........
Taiyo thumbnail
Adit: I remember your days prior to that 😆. You had newly joined Den and was quite possesive about the show, characters and the actors 😆😆😆

Medha: Me doing the same ... 😆😆😆 both of us will go to shame wall together. 😆😆😆