Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans - Page 98

Posted: 13 years ago
@anj - i gave Jyo a relief..... check the PM i sent....

@sajani - thanks sweetie...i saw ur reply... i replied back....there on the thread... positivity queen has become negative...may be the like button thingies made havoc in Jyo's head .... 😆😆😆.... to cheer her up, i had to make the post......

@gauri.....too much uttaran has finally taken a toll on her🤣🤣 and i am waiting for my turn to reach there.....

i loved ur whole description and justification of why wedding should happen..........it was beautifully penned........
hello all 🤗
DD is looking so pretty in the bridal wear. MSK looking hot in the white cream sherwani. 😍
@sajani - thanks dear....

@praju - hugs.... yeah GC n DD look awesome

@prajuuuu🤗............yes the montage is looiking beautiful ..they are looking soo perfect together ......DD is looking a doll and that white sherwani is looking too good on GC.......
Hi sun, Gouri, Anj and all others,

why this talk of Geet-arjun suddenly. It aint happening. it  that happens then they would have to shut down their show.
@Win, Sun, Gouri

i totally agree....the title pose of GurTi /  Maaneet is looking so beautiful and dreamy😍

GC is looking HOT and handsome☺️

DD is looking to to to beautiful☺️
Arre don't just blame Jo, even I was reasoning with her, u see our serial experience goes a long way!  Im challenging the creatives to prove me wrong here, trust me I want Maneet wedding!  Love u all, here enjoy dreamy pictures til then.

@praju..we know it is not happening..😆

@anu..i was waiting for u to come from stalking ..did u get my message......
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
I dont like MSK's hair in the white outfit, he is looking like RAM...god help me...Hai Ram!