Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry i m late in replying had to do something
@ Buh Babaji Kasa soulmates banaya Jyo di and Jhan  who can exchange souls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ Zee meri Favorite Dadi Calm down
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Zee

See Opti's husband thinks Maan looks like an owl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 because Maan's eyes remind me of an owl's eyes. 🤣🤣🤣

Opti loves Owls so she is ok with Maan being one. 🤣🤣🤣

Plus now-a-days the man hardly sleeps......stalking Geet on CCTV so the name fits him to a T.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
polly23 thumbnail
🤣

Originally posted by: Arwen...

🤣

I cant click LIKE on wassup TV thread bcos apparently i have used up my likes for Vijay🤣

Arwen hello 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Polly: Chup kar 😡

@Jhan: Maan is nikamma 😡🤪
polly23 thumbnail
 @ Zee i knew that wiil make u fell better 😛
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

My take updated on PG1😃

Pasting here for online devils😳

I liked today's episode for two reasons...it had the right amount  of twist and turns and it makes u curious for the next episode👍🏼

Things I liked..
  • Geet making her status clear and telling MSK that she is no more a Handa and can't wait to become a Khurana😳...very rarely I hv seen female leads so spontaneous when it comes to their marriage👍🏼...Even MSK was stunned to see his bold Kudi's strong words😉😛;MSK knows very well that he has given rise to this new Sherni who directly speaks her heart out in front of her man and his expressions suggested that he was feeling proud of his Gith and her courage and determination😳
  • Brij's trademark dialogue about his family ki izzat and Darji's pagdi reminded me of those golden HP days😳👍🏼...
  • MSK becoming a detective and proving to b the ultimate stalker in town is a phantastic new year gift from the CVs I guess😆😛...Who doesn't like intelligent MSK in stalking mode😳...Now his stalking is not just limited to Geet..it has gone to the likes of Arjun and other different species now🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Arjun-NT phone convo which showed Arjun is not a bad guy and is beginning to think otherwise not becuase of Annie but because of Geet (point to b noted here😉😛) is quite interesting😛;Mayb Arjun will b the one to save Geet from Brij's hand and thus gaining MSK's trust🤔
  • MSK hving his doubts on Arjun when the real villain is Brijjy is another interesting track😈...this track makes the story damn interesting👍🏼...Now it remains to b seen how Brij plays his card with Arjun and whether Arjun falls in Brij's trap or doublecrosses Brij and in all this what will make MSK violent as per the articles😈
  • Arjun-MSK confrontation was the highlight of today's episode⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️;Best part was Arjun giving a fitting reply to MSK👍🏼;Also there is a symbolism in the scene where Arjun is standing downstairs and MSK is shown upstairs watching him but then MSK had to come downstairs to Arjun's level to talk to him thus indicating that in the future both MSK-Arjun will stand in the same level and might fight against Brij🤔
  • MSK-Geet phone chat was cute and realistic😳
  • I liked the last scene where MSK is after Arjun while Brij too reaches there..makes curious for tomorrow's episode...who doesn't want to see the hide and seek game between the 3 hotties😉😆😆😆...And notice something both MSK-Arjun r walking on same side and in same direction while Brij is on their opposite side and walking in opposite direction...again symbolism😉..find out what ?😆😛

Turn offs
  • Annie in  both her scenes with MSK and Geet was a big disappointment👎🏼..in fact when she comes to know that Arjun is NT's brother,her reaction was nil😕...Even Annie-MSK scene din't hv any impact thanks to Nikunj's expressionless act😆;Nikunj seriously needs to rethink on her acting career😊
  • GC's haircut gone all wrong😆...I guess he now needs to grow his hair soon🤣..but I guess it will b alright after few weeks once the hair grows a bit😆

My Take on the new Horse Promo😆

Ok the promo might look funny but its very well shot and can b a good trp puller⭐️..after a long time its a positive promo...once Geet had this dream😳 ..Anyone remember the fake engagement confession episode where MSK was taunting Geet by asking her whether a rajkumar will come for her on a white horse and we saw Geet in tears😭..and today the promo suggests her dream will come true because MSK will make sure her dream comes true😳..thats why the promo is a sure shot trp puller👍🏼...the promo is from Geet's POV of how she has dreamt and how finally MSK is making it happen for her😊...

My Episode Rating:9/10...I loved the episode for logic..story-progress and the curiosity element👍🏼..Promo in the end can b a good trp puller😛
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

@Polly: Chup kar 😡

@Jhan: Maan is nikamma 😡🤪

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnte_-c5RFA[/YOUTUBE]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
polly23 thumbnail
Zee how MSK is Nikamma did not u see him Today being James bond🤣🤣🤣🤣
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
abhi sab fine na 😆 

ok do u all think is it possible brij will kill annie and Maan will suspect Arjun and will vow to marry in 12 days 
liv2laugh thumbnail
Both of us have one point agenda 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We want NE gone......does not matter how 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣