Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ shomu I would have to go onto fluid restriction then 🤣
🤣🤣

the two jyotis comment 🤣🤣🤣

why is Jyo feeling soo negative I missed it the rush to catch up

@ Vini I know once the main pair get married the show always gets boring for me, they always find it hard to keep the viewer's interested and end up making the couples get divorced and then remarried to someone else and then divorced and then back to husband no1 🤪
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vini: You remember: Me loved it now that you reminded me... but there is no symbolism to slay these days ... 🤣
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
everyone-i think the cvs have finally planned to kill the baby. Geet will be attacked and the baby will be gone, dadi will come to know about it and react initially. Geet will be in the hospital and obviously not in any mood to get married when maan will promise to marry her no matter what. He wont let evils to win or attack geet again. He will make the wedding take place and protect geet.

The idea is, for everything you win there's something lost!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Hello everybody, Kya ho raha hai?.......
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Big weddings have been hyped in all serials and viewers get disappointed, I truly hope it doesn't happen here!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Vini: ."if the really had wanted for Geet n Arjun or whoever else to get married....why would they waste their money by making it sucha grand affair??"

I was going to post the same thing blue......
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Taqdir: The baby won't go now.  The loss is also a TRP gainer. They cannot use both the TRP scorers in the same track.
Who told u the marriage will not happen? It's happening, but as usual there should be a highly drama before, GEET FB did already confirmed the news of the marriage, beside this I already confirmed it too, the marriage happening, but there should be a drama around before it, aakhir it's Tellywood, even in Bollywood the same, they get TRPs and earn a lots with these drama, beside the marriage, I am so much waiting to see Maaneet and Brij face to face, lolzzzzzzz =))

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@An- i was just kidding 🤣 somehow i got reminded of that Bunty dude from Manali turned Shimla 🤣 GeeKy forever HAAN!
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Big weddings have been hyped in all serials and viewers get disappointed, I truly hope it doesn't happen here!

Why to look at the negative side?, most of the grand promoted shaadi happened, like in Bidaai, Kahiin To Hoga, etc........

Beside this Star One has not much money to promote so much shaadi and then cancel it or bring it down........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago