Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

Oh Yes Parm: Me do not get the symbolism ... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Though me decoded couple of symbolism. Ask Vini ... she was proud of me 😆😆😆

i remember 🤣 Blue was proud and i was sad of u moving over to the dark side 🤣🤣🤣 but those decodes were HOWLARIOUS 🤣 me cant remember now but i remember i laughed a lot reading them 🤣 mocking the sh** out 🤣🤣
i think whatever the situation will come , violence or whatever at the end MSK will come on horse and will pick Geet like old movies and they both will run away on that white real Godha  ðŸ¤£
M soumding like a broken record..but doesn't this "LIKE" button feel like a genie's three wishes..?? Like u better becareful with what u wish for..coz it'll only mean one wish less..

So same here, u better becareful with what u click like for, coz it'll only mean no more LIKING..🤣🤣🤣.....Coz this system is screwed up..Gawd this is worst than the genie's three wishes..at LEAST u get three wishes there..here u can't even like three times..🤣🤣🤣 Weird when the limit is 10! 😕🤣🤣🤣

Parm - Yea am proud of An's symbolisms. It was THE BEST.😳😆 I still rmb the Dev one 🤣🤣🤣 She killed them, like literally 🤣🤣 N becoz of that, i gave her a nick...which reminds me, why haven't i used that nick on you, An? 🤣🤣
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

@ Swati - bahut tang kiya hai over the holidays tumhare jiju ne. I was so glad the holidays are over ðŸ˜†

😛😉😆

I was asking coz u had beat him for not coming to save u incase ur jaan is in khatra...😆😆😆😆😆

😉
Arjun marrying Geet then I think the PH wants to kill its own show.....without wanting ne help......maybe its their new year resolution 😆........I really dont think this promo or ne more drama can help  this show ...cause they have created a big hole for themselves before...and I hope the wedding is not like the Dev- Geet confrontation or ne other high points which turned out as complete disasters
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Oye Priti: Geet is meant for Vicky ... 🤣🤣🤣

@An and Caco...
Add me in the live-in track lovers...😃

@Swati...
yes you are lucky that you didn't saw that show..😆

@Jo..
I agree to Gouri...
in the promo Geet is doubting whether the dream come true... and the Voice over says... Dreams do come True...
So me still in positive mode only...😃

If they care for TRPs and and they want to do something different.. they can show... Maaanish's (maan and manisha...)wedding.. it will be recored on  the indian history of Tele book....🤣
I have caught up now, finally wohoo

thanks Daadi 🤗

@ Daaku what symbolism was this?

@ Vini your posts are cracking me up 🤣🤣🤣

@bullu...🤗. me getting better phast phast ....😳,,,, and that horse promo??? it was weird ..dunno problem was with horse or MSK??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but their was a problem for sure....

@pram... my lovely pram...🤗.... me is using like button very precisely ...never found  the value of this button like this before...🤣🤣🤣 ..i think IF want us to realize the worth of everything.... next will be ,,
you cant write more than 10 comment in 24 hours..
 then you can write only once a week on the den...
and finally you can log in only once a week...
and you cant read anything without logging in
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by an12345678

Priti: Royal Satire (Caco) and me burned-down the Den when we got to know these two fools are getting married and there is no scope of Live-In track 🤣🤣🤣

yes  and the people u meet here in the Den are GHOSTS

@live- in : dil ke armaan asuon mein beh gaye 😭