Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

So my serial experience is giving me dangerous signals now and I m not even joking hereπŸ˜•...somehow general viewers like twisted storiesπŸ˜•

I feel such ppl have extremely serious mental problems...
Originally posted by -pixie-

TSP: Istanbul is my absolute favorite place in the world, red is my favorite color, I lou snow πŸ˜†

Does that answer your question?

Yes it does. Looks like you are yet to enter White Castle... πŸ˜†
@ daaku you don't get symbolism and i can like your posts 🀣🀣🀣🀣 

hey Shomu, I can still like you too 🀣🀣🀣

Daadi have you forgiven poti yet? 😳
Originally posted by Ann.A

On a serious note: the CV's cannot make Arjun and Geet get married...that is BS! Why make us wait that long and think Maan and Geet are getting married. Its gonna be a real stupid move by the CV's if that is what happens! 😑

Ann GEET CVs aren't that stupid 😳🀣🀣🀣🀣 They are not the smartest but they sure aren't suicidal 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😳
Oops sorry Green Glint πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
TSP: Yeah waiting to enter the white castle with the black book lying on my bedside table!🀣...OK thats the sum total of all the works that I own...if he has written anything else I am a bad pankha since I do not own it so far!
Caco -- Don't lie! I know u don't LIKE my post! 😑🀣🀣🀣

SEE VIJAY, misunderstandings can happen between members with this new LIKE system! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Shonnnu : How are you..?? πŸ€— Recovering..? N yea when i saw the FB picts, i thought it was a white cloth...didn't know it was a white horse instead ROFLROFLROFL...but the promos does look weird with the horse...as well...hmmph....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ daaku - live-in. I was pitching for it a couple of days ago also. Me like the idea. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I could have sworn that I hadn't liked 10 posts from either one of you in the last 24 hours, but IF seems to think otherwise...guys please just assume if

1)  You are making fun of INSANE, PSYCHO, SICKY or DEMENTED...I like your post
2)  If you are making fun of the PROMO....I like your post
3)  If you have written an ANALYSIS...I like your post
4)  If you think INSANE's hair-cut is INSANE....I like your post
5)  If you have anything to say about MS. TAVEEZ....I like your post
6)  If you are making fun of SYMBOLISM....I like your post.
7)  If you talk about DISTURBED'S PINK PAGDI....I like your post
8)  If you mention something positive about VIRILE VICKY....I like your post
9)  If you talk about VICIOUS...I like your post
10)  If you say HI or BYE to me....I like your post
11)  If you are making SARCASTIC posts on JYO's TUKKA...I like your post.

I hope that covers it all.....πŸ˜ƒ

This message shall me posted every few pages...just so you know I appreciate your ANMOL MOTIs and am HITTING LIKE...(without anything happening πŸ˜‘)
Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ann.A

On a serious note: the CV's cannot make Arjun and Geet get married...that is BS! Why make us wait that long and think Maan and Geet are getting married. Its gonna be a real stupid move by the CV's if that is what happens! 😑

Ann whats wrong with UrGeet??? kuch din ke liye, geet ke moun ka swaad hi badal jaega🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 then MSK will get violent and kidnap geet and will fly to moon....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣