Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
No Geet can't marry Arrrrjun..I know i make fun saying this..but i don't actually mean it..Maan ki Geet...aur Geet ki Maan! Haan! This is final. N marriage between MG is so gonna take place..Jyooooooooo stop pulling our legs...it's already getting pulled by the bloody LIKE button! 😑🀣🀣🀣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Swati. Brilliant scenario. 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Let Anne also find out and stand behind daarji. Brij's bullet can pass through daarji and hit Anne also.  I don't care how. I just want her gone.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: cacoethes

Geet and Arjun? NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIII...please Jyo say that was a typo and u wrote Arjun instead of Vicky 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Vicky is  next in line🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..u see in daily soaps a female lead needs to get married at least 10 times to make the show a hit in case trps r falling🀣🀣🀣...Ekta has promised to guide the Geet team now making sure it shines🀣🀣🀣🀣..so get ready for Geet's swayambarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Swati:Woww thats a real dramatic scenario and completely justifies why MSK will become violent and aggressiveπŸ‘πŸΌ
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo- dont start rumours now 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo......so you reckon the CVs will risk their lives for the sake of TRPs.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......they will have to watch their TRPs rising from swarglok then....πŸ˜†
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

My new tukka...plss don't get a heart attack...

Geet marries whom in the climaxpoint ??MSK or Arjun πŸ˜›

**Jyoti runs away before getting dandas**

🀣

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I am indifferent jyo... mujhe pata hain yeh tumhare shararat hain.... Aggar MSK see shaddi nahi hui toh we'll witness the most bloodiest massacre performed by the GCM's on the GHSP team...
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Arre Ekta mai is getting trps for her shows...so Geet CVs might follow her footsteps nowπŸ˜†

I m just wondering why Arjun today told about Geet to NT when he seems to b all fida over AnnieπŸ˜‰...also Geet sees such a fairytale dream with MSK...and in daily soaps fairytale dreams r always broken 🀣..so u see gonig from my serial experience I m saying thisπŸ˜†

Jyo .. Ved Raj will be killed by his best friend if it happens 🀣🀣🀣 if Ved has any sense of self-preservation than this will not happen 🀣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks pennu πŸ€—

@ shali i can still like yours for i don't know how long 🀣

@ Daadi thanks for the clarification post, I think it's not going by UK time the 24 hours rule as I just came on after the episode but I had already exceeded the limit on most ppl
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Geet's swayamvar 🀣 me have no prob 🀣 this is the 21st century 🀣 if 100 year olds can get married why cant our Geet marry more than thrice? 🀣 GO GEET 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swan20

What if MSK's life is in danger and only option left for Geet is to marry Arjun😈

Jyo has Ekta maiyya's bhoot entered your body.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......GCM's will chun chun ke maaro all the creatives if something like this happens.....πŸ˜†
me too think the same...
I don't know howmany of have seen a show named Kaisa hey pyaar (something like that...)
In that A Girl from small town.. will fall in love with a hero... will get preg.. followed by abortion and MU... and will marry someother guy.. followe by divorse and marring the Hero... followed by getting preg but with the other Man's kid.. follwed by again MU... leaving the hero and other man's baby to the Hero... but again she is preg.. leap of 5 years... Hero is with his wife's and other man's baby.. Girl is with her and Hero's baby... Second other Man with his baby... want to marry the Girl.. Again Hero and Girl meet... again wedding.. again preg and again the baby... Hero.. Girl with three kids at the end... πŸ˜†
Phew.. me leaving Good night...πŸ˜†