Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

@Jo...
Ok.. today morning only i went thru yesturday's Den...
It was amasing the way everbody described the Meaning and importance of Names and colors...
Thanks to Sigma.. she had a wonderful post over there...πŸ‘
And Jo.. i liked all the post of your over there.. maybe thats why now I not able like your post...😭

@Suji...
Thanks dear.. i din't clicked the like button for you now...
I saving it for another post of yours...πŸ˜†

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vini ... muahhhhhhhhhhhh πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i actually got a like🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I like this one...very intense😳😳😳😳

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Caco and Vini, hi*5, you guys should have been here on Sat as only Daaku said she didn't get the symbolism, I would have some company that day then as we are in the minority

@ Marsha the other siggies, Maanisha great choice of pic 🀣🀣🀣 and the kill me one 🀣🀣🀣 (that is the only time his hair is normal, I still don't get why he changed it)

thanks again πŸ€—
@Jyo - I agree with your analysis of promo. I am not bothered about the promo so long as episodes are good. If it brings TRPs, all the better. 

But its still hilarious. 🀣 I shooed my hubby away because he keeps laughing every time they mention a file in the serial (Is this a file management company? This is his question. πŸ˜† A very genuine one, which I choose to ignore. πŸ˜›) And then I started laughing as soon as that preacap came. And he was like πŸ˜‘

With like button (practically) gone, relatively silent people like me may have to post more.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let's make the Admin watch DrKC's videos until he crumbles and lets us use the Like button more than 10 times...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok so many articles say MSK will become violent...agressive and will take a promise of marrying Geet in 12 days...so the question is under what circumstances he will become violent😳

he will get to know abt annie-arjun, dadi will support them , i he will beat arjunπŸ˜† 🀣and dadi will throw him out of the house then they will get married in Mandir and live in track after marriage πŸ€£πŸ˜›......

or may be Darji will come , there will be some khooni Talwar fight between Brij and Maan πŸ€”
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cacoethes

ok i'll just make a thread in that forum Jyo just posted 🀣 BRB 🀣

Halla bolROFL
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can still make a post? did Caco make one?
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

The real horseπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

told you so🀣🀣🀣🀣......
Where is daaku....