Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

I liked today's episode for the interesting flow of events....let's see what happens in the mall tomorrow...

Updated my take on page 2...Please read.....

I like GC new haircut!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Episode Analysis

(From the horse's mouth)

Maan - 
Geet's safety is my responsibility. She is currently unsafe in the out-house. Who is scaring her?
Arjun? Someone else? I will have to find out. I will have to keep my ears and eyes open always.

After what I heard Arjun tell NT over phone, I cannot take anything lightly. Geet has already been
through too much. This cannot go on.

Ab mein kya karu. Haan, mein Arjun ka peecha karta hu. Tab hi patha chalega ki baat kya hai.

Geet - 
Maan itna kyon pareshaan ho rahe hai kal raat ki baat ko le kar? Anyways, he has a tendency to over react when it comes to me and my safety.

Handa...... I am a girl who has left behind her identity. To create a new one for myself. I am only Geet and will become Geet Khurana. But I don't want to have anything to do with Handa anymore.

Anne is such a sweet-heart. She is arranging everything for me like a sister. And Pinky too. I am such a lucky girl.

Anne - 
Kya? Ur-jun is NT bhabhi's brother? Bhai kabhi nahi maanange. Phir se toopi? Ab mein kya karoo? I was desperate as it is? Woh, Ranbir? Good-looking hai. try Maarti hu waha pe.

Brij - 
Ooooyyeeeee. Hamare khandaan ke naam pe dhabba lagakar Khurana banne jaa rahi hai. I will kill u, u damn woman.

I will do anything to kill you Geet. Mujhe koi nahi rok sakta.

CBC mall. Mall kya hota hai? Jo bhi hai, Geet, tu agar waha pe hai, toh mein bhi aa raha hu. Aaj tujhe maar kar rahoonga.

Arjun-
What am I doing? Un-wesha se romance? yeh NT ne mujhe kaha phasadiya. Aur Geet, she does not even seem so bad. 

Are, NT ka hamesha wrong timing. Maan ne meri baat sunli. Ab mujhe aur bhi zyada careful rehna padega.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's ups

1. Maan's concern for Geet. Consistent with his character
2. Maan V/S Arjun. I love the way Maan doubts Arjun. It was only logical for him to suspect Arjun and I was wondering why he hadn't done it yet. ๐Ÿ‘
3. Geet Khurana. Maan ki Geet. Although this is getting repetitive, it is still good.
4. Story track b/w Maan, Arjun and Brij. Although I feel like nothing will happen, it is interesting.
5. Geet telling Anne about Arjun being NT's brother. 
6. The precap. I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode.
7. Brij being omnipresent. He is there to see Arjun and Anne romancing, Geet and Maan talking about Handa, everything.
8. The music when Maan hears Arjun talking to NT and that entire scene. Him (Maan) walking down the steps. He looked awesome.
9. Arjun mentioning that he thinks Geet is good.

Today's lows

I have just one. Anne and Ur-jun following Geet and Maan's romantic story.

Someone seems to be listening to us. The TB article said that Maan will become all aggressive again. Please don't let that be a rumor. I am already liking what I see.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Even if Geet goes to the mall, Maan is surely going there, he made this plan to see if Arjun is going there, but he doesn't know that Brij is going there, it would be like a shock for him.......

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Marsh- ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ fantastic sigs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ esp the Maanish...aah one and the KILL ME ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Marsh ... i lub the siggies ๐Ÿ˜†

@IF !@#!#@@#!@
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m sorry I m not able to hit likes to all the lovely posts..but I like u all๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค—

@Caco:Yup haircut has gone wrong for me๐Ÿ˜†..but on second thoughts I feel they want to get GC's hair back in shape๐Ÿ˜†...mayb thats why this short haircut...his hair grows phaast๐Ÿคฃ...so mayb he will get the perfect shape in 2 weeks time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...dunno if it makes any sense๐Ÿ˜†...and epi was good...I mean interesting๐Ÿ˜†...catch the repeat if possible..especially Brijjy boy talking about Darji's pagdi and then 3 men playing hide and seek in parking area๐Ÿคฃ

@Geets:My hubby is not even talking to me after seeing the real horse๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello guys.........................
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Me liked the epi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ lots of twists and turns.. loved it..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Stalker Maan is in Full-on...๐Ÿ˜† But me did'nt like his haircut....๐Ÿ˜• Ajrn is not negative... at the end of the day... he will judge the people by himself...๐Ÿค” Ajrn is planning something to against Maaneet wedding (may be..) Brij is planning something against Maaneet itself... ๐Ÿ˜• I think Brij's and Arjun's plan will collide eachother...๐Ÿค”

BTW... me is liking NES-B's BG score...๐Ÿคฃ
And the promo is a positive-one... I liked it...๐Ÿ˜
FB pic... The Horse.. Maaneet on horse.. everything was real...๐Ÿ˜†

(I just remembered the MRD horse-ride of RK after seeing the FB horse pic...๐Ÿ˜†)

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Priti: Loved both your posts. ๐Ÿค— You are a darn neat writer.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The haircut is confusing, lolzzzzzz, in first scene, GC didn't had the haircut, but then the other scenes he had it =))..........