Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
G- u know me never liked him in short hair 🤣 gosh to me he looked so GAY 🤣 i think even Jyo agrees with me coz she said mentioned haircut gone wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sometimes i really want to meet the hairdresser of this show....why cant they give him the cut he had back in HP days 😡

as for the episode...watched in bits n pieces coz i was watching JDJ 😆 so cant say if i liked it or not 😆

@Blue- i know BOXER GUY out 😭🤣🤣 i used to laugh so much and Sushi Boi was FINEEEEE 👏
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyo........permanent set up😡😡

i just hope members oppose this decision😊
MarshP thumbnail
For PRAM Hint Hint 🤣

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
what is this new rule about only liking someone's post 10 times in a day...what if u like more then 10 post? i like every post! this is just outrageous!😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyoti, at times I seriously feel bad for our hubbies!  Mine always taunts that Im glued to TV and not him!😆
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Okay the limit to the "LIKE" button is craaaappppp!🤣🤣🤣...

Cutey : Hahahahaha yea double effect now..🤣🤣 both of us blast from the past...but whatudoooo? 🤣🤣 I wasn't here on that day..so am just praising her take in this Den now 🤣🤣🤣[ Join in the convo as well..i mean there seems to be not much discussions going on for Today's episode...n that reminds me..i shd watch Today episode 🤣🤣🤣........

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

After seeing the precap, I so want this song on Maaneet's shaadi ☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0VVbViKjjM[/YOUTUBE]

Link:

cacoethes thumbnail
@Buluuuuu and Parm- 🤣 *hi5 at u both* 🤣 me also against SYMBOLISM 🤣 i never really got the symbolisms in the scenes 🤣 call me dumb or whatever 🤣🤣 yes the Taveez is only a scrap of metal and the Moon  is just there coz it is night and stars are shooting coz that is how it works 🤣🤣🤣🤣
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@jyo - i took 20 minutes for my analysis today...started after tere liye got over n was done bt 10.55 pm..... n that too when my hubby was trying to peep into my analysis... so i hd to keep ducking n closing the window... lol... thanks...
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ jyo yeah I heard Brij cribbing about Daarji's padgi too 🤣🤣🤣

@ Vini your soo lucky you have tons of TotaRam birds, unfortunately i don't have any psychic birds here, life is soo unfair 😭🤣🤣🤣

how do I know when my humsafar is coming 😭🤣🤣🤣 how will i know he is the one if TotaRam doesn't tell me 🤣🤣🤣 

I don't know what kinda of ppl would take these birds seriously either, imagine when their hearts get broken when they found out TotaRam was a fraud, he was just a normal bird with no gift 🤣🤣🤣