Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Devils,

I am back.😉.after one day of relaxing today seems to be an awesome day.  Even small metal boxes can roll on the floor...although the laws of physics don't allow it...but this metal box after seeing the promo is 🤣 🤣 🤣.  Is this why I brought these two together... apparently yes.  Apparently I brought them together to say cheesy lines and do cheesy things...I tolerated all the moon and stars talk but this coming on a horse wearing a pagdi was too too much.

On one hand we have the VICIOUS Veerji talking about his Daarji's pink padgi and on the other hand we have INSANE Munda coming on a horse with a pagdi to get DEMENTED Kudie...🤣 🤣  Help me oh! Devils, this metal box is going to loose it; no wait I believe I have lost it.  Oh the powers above why didn't you send me to bring together some other couple.  

Well that being said, I am glad at least Munda took a few minutes away from stalking Kudie and took a shower👏...or imagine what my haalat would have been.  😕

Talking about stalking, now he has picked another victim.  INSANITY following the PSYCHOTIC...need I say more. 😡 He is so immersed in the whole idea that PSYCHO is after his GITH...that he is overlooking the fact that PSYCHO is actually after SICKY.🤢  And Munda in his OCD behavior is time and again missing VICIOUS😒..who is completely filled with venom.😵..VICIOUS is getting multiple opportunities to strike...come-on Munda the powers above have given you a brain..please use it.

Okay that is all from me today...lets see what hilarity comes our way tomorrow.😆

Love always,
Ms. Taveez
Aaj ka episode ghode ke naam

Lakdi ki kaathi kathi pe ghoda ghode ki dum pe jo mara hathoda
duada duada duada ghoda dum uthake dauda

Bye all 
My new year resolution is to sleep at 10.30. mein ja rahi hoon ghode bech ke sone
🤣

how on earth did DD manage to sit soo comfortably cross legged on a moving  horse...

and the promo is good ,positive and dreamy and the way he carried her..........dreammmyyyyyyy
Maan is looking reall phunny in the shaadi ka joda🤣🤣🤣
Ok I loved how Brij spoke abt daarjis pagdi today😆
Hi Devils...🤗

I liked the promo...DREAMMY...(ha ha too cheesy for me but from Geet's perspective it is a dream come true...lol..(remember once MSK told Gith "koi timher safed ghoday mei laeny aajaeyga).....

Thanks god I never had such dreams....🤣

MSK looked so good with a new hair cut...looks like GHSP team got a new budget....👏😉

🤣
goodnite guys🤗🤗🤗

Happy Discussing😃
I liked the promow.. it was good a positive one... which shows marriage is happening..😊
hello...what is this WHY NEW PROMO...today that too..not fair..meri saari mehanat paani mein..
shreya singing..."dil ke armaan aanoonson mein beh gaye.."
some one sggest another song..or i will make that my tag line today..hehe