Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans

Posted: 13 years ago

Angel : lets go baby..

The baby looks up and sees the angel protecting her till yesterday smiling down upon her and holding a hand to her .

The baby shakes her head and clings harder to the cord .

Angel: U cant stay here anymore, god wants you back with himself.

Baby: but mamma wants me too, she loves me.

Angel looked at her with a sad smile.

Angel: I know ur mamma loves u a lot but the outside world doesn't let her be happy and now its her time to be unhappy again. U must leave her and come with me.

Baby: No mamma has no one except me in her life. She will be all alone if I too leave her.

Angel: baby, mamma has papa too now.

Baby: but papa fights with mama

The baby puts on a sad face.

Angel eyes are filled with tears now. She had taken many children
away before but this one, the child for whom this girl had given up everything,
even the angel didn't have the heart to take her. But God had given her clear
orders to bring her back. The child who had been the reason for this girl of 18
to live.

Angel: papa fights with mama coz he loves her.

Baby: But papa forgets about mama when he is angry, he
hurts her too.

Angel had no answer to this. She didn't know what to say.

She usually had answer to all the questions but today she failed. For the first
time the angel had run out of words and explanations to the little one.

Angel: baby come we are getting late. I cant leave u here, mamma will be up any moment

Baby: But mamma will not be able to live without me.

Angel: baby she will learn to and u can come back to her later but not now.

The baby was baffled at this statement. If she could come back later why couldn't she stay now.

Baby: have I been a bad girl.

Angel: no baby u have always been good. U have supported ur mamma and given her strength when she was weak u have been a good child to her always.
Baby: then why should I come

Angel: baby ur mamma needs to learn to live with papa too and she thinks only about u all the time not papa.

The baby chuckles at this.

Baby: see my mamma loves me so much.

Angel : I know baby.

Baby: papa, loves me too u know that and he is happy that mamma thinks of me more than him.

Angel: papa loves u and mamma more than u know baby but..

The angel was again lost for words

Baby: I can come back later..

Angel: Yes u can..when mamma and papa call you, you can come back to them and at that time I promise I will let u be with her always.

Baby is confused what to say to this.

But baby ehsaas ( I named her that) does not wanna go with angel. She cant leave mamma all alone and go.Yes papa is there but mamma will be shattered if she goes.  She is thinking of some thing to say so that he can stay back with mamma.

Baby: what will mamma do once she knows I am no more with her.

Angel knows very well that mamma will never be able to get hold of the fact that her baby left her all alone in life. Mamma had fought against the world for the baby and now baby also leaves her. Mamma will take days or even months to accept the truth.

Angel: baby papa will help her to live ahead..i promise u that..papa will be always with her..he will stand with her whenever she needs him..

Baby: papa will be with her, but mamma will not be able to take it in that I left her..i know my mamma I know her.

Angel : Baby mamma will have to live with that..I cant leave u here..not with these people the outside people do not like u and they will harm u .

Baby: I am not afraid till I have my mamma and papa with me. I know they will protect me always.

They hear a voice..its mammas.

" baby I will be ok..dont worry and don't worry u will be ok too..i know I hurt u but papa will take care of us..i know he will.."

That's the last words that mamma spoke before darkness surrounds the baby..

They hear another voice.."angel come back with the baby I cant give u any more time.."

Angel: come baby..we have to go now..

Baby: but..

Angel: u heard him we have to'I am sorry..

The baby is in tears by now..but she knows she has lost the battle..

She says: mamma I will come back, I will back whenever u call me and then I will be with u forever..i am sorry to leave u like this..but I know papa will take care of u..and mamma u love me na so take care of urself for me..i will come back soon..

With this the baby ehsaas hands over herself to the angel and the angel and baby leave..

In the world outside..the doctor says.." sorry Mr.Khurana I couldn't save the child.. but your wife is out of danger now.."

Edited by mchopra - 13 years ago
It is emotions that bind the audience to any story.  Some characters incite hate and others love.  In Geet my favourite character is BABY.  She does not exist as yet, but the baby is the character that has driven the story forward to date. She became Geet's impetus to live, the purpose that forced Geet to leave HP, and got her to build a life for herself in Delhi.  It is evidence of the strength of Maan's love for Geet. 

Geet's story truly started the day she knew she was with child. How?  We saw Geet was dumped by Dev at the airport.  She was not ready to move ahead.  Her only aim was to go back to him and prove to the world that he was innocent.  She wanted him back, but the day she came to know that she was carrying a child her search became more comprehensive and detailed.

She tried to match everything she knew.  It was then that she remembered Dev and his family were living in a Guest house and it was the first time it struck her that she could get their number from the Guest House.  So, she did and called up Canada to tell about the Baby she was carrying though they did not care. 

When her family learnt about it, they wanted her abort the child, but she firmly refused.  It was the first time she truly fought her family. Before when it was just Dev, she had parted with her suhaag ki nishaanis.  But, the baby she could never part with.  When the mid-wife refused to cooperate with their forced abortion attempt and they found no other way her own grandfather and cousin brother decided to kill her.

Maan saved her from Brij and unknowingly became the baby's saviour too.  Together the 2 changed the direction of Geet's life – became her destiny.  They gave her courage to fight for justice against her family and break the norms of society by becoming a single mother. 

It was Baby who gave Geet courage to move into an unknown world, a world very different from the one where she had grown up, a world whose harsh realities and rules she was not aware off, a world where she didn't know whether the people support her or be equally against her. 
Baby – The  Silent Character Who Has Propelled this Story
It is emotions that bind the audience to any story.  Some characters incite hate and others love.  In Geet my favourite character is BABY.  She does not exist as yet, but the baby is the character that has driven the story forward to date. She became Geet's impetus to live, the purpose that forced Geet to leave HP, and got her to build a life for herself in Delhi.  It is evidence of the strength of Maan's love for Geet. 

Geet's story truly started the day she knew she was with child. How?  We saw Geet was dumped by Dev at the airport.  She was not ready to move ahead.  Her only aim was to go back to him and prove to the world that he was innocent.  She wanted him back, but the day she came to know that she was carrying a child her search became more comprehensive and detailed.

She tried to match everything she knew.  It was then that she remembered Dev and his family were living in a Guest house and it was the first time it struck her that she could get their number from the Guest House.  So, she did and called up Canada to tell about the Baby she was carrying though they did not care. 

When her family learnt about it, they wanted her abort the child, but she firmly refused.  It was the first time she truly fought her family. Before when it was just Dev, she had parted with her suhaag ki nishaanis.  But, the baby she could never part with.  When the mid-wife refused to cooperate with their forced abortion attempt and they found no other way her own grandfather and cousin brother decided to kill her.

Maan saved her from Brij and unknowingly became the baby's saviour too.  Together the 2 changed the direction of Geet's life – became her destiny.  They gave her courage to fight for justice against her family and break the norms of society by becoming a single mother. 
 It was Baby who gave Geet courage to move into an unknown world, a world very different from the one where she had grown up, a world whose harsh realities and rules she was not aware off, a world where she didn't know whether the people support her or be equally against her. 

In Delhi, Geet accepted Maan's job not for herself but, for baby.  As the story progressed the baby's gave her courage to stand on her own, to fight the taunts of people like Sasha because she knew someday the world would try to defame her because of the baby.

The baby not only united Maan and Geet, but provided the biggest tests of their relationship to date.  When Maan told her that what mattered most to him was Vishwas and Bharosa, Geet realized that he must know about her baby before there relationship got deeper.  It was the biggest shock and test of Maan's life.  He faltered when she first told him "Mein Pregnant Hu", but did not let her go when he learnt the whole story and when she later explained her fears about her "pavitra" and her "responsibility".  He assured her about her purity and embraced her responsibility.  Made it his own from that day forward.  Took her to the hospital for her first check up. 

Baby gave her courage to fight Sasha, Dev and NT when Maan could not be by her side.  When it was time for her to choose between her baby and immediate justice (with an amniocentesis) Geet chose baby. It was for Baby's sake that she once again stood up to Naintara at Pindi Queen's Party.  It was NT's question about what name Geet would give baby that triggered Maan's extreme act of Khoon Bhari Mang.  Most recently, it was Maan's outpouring of love for "their" baby that inspired Geet's first "I love you".

Maan's love for "their" baby moved the viewers as well as Geet.  His care for her health, fussing over nausea, sensitivity over food cravings, and wholehearted unconditional love for the baby has us all enthralled with him.    
Conversely, while the baby continually united Maaneet, it divided DevTara.  The baby is proof not only of Dev's gunah it is evidence of his disloyalty to Naintara.  And from the moment she learnt of its existence, NT has lived in fear of the day Dev would learn of it.  She played with fire and destroyed Geet's life, but baby's existence fissured Naintara.  It brought out her feminine insecurities: (1) She was not woman enough to hold her man's attention and (2) not fertile enough to bear a baby while Geet got pregnant right away.  The emotional cracks overtime became ravines.  She fought with Dev over the ghost of Geet-cum-baby.  Dev, on the other hand, started to lie about seeing Geet in Delhi.  Their cumulative secrets and lies including her non-disclosure of the baby truth and unwillingness to face the truth eventually driving Dev into Meera's arms away from hers.  

So, while the baby is yet unborn, she has continually driven the story and is an integral part of it.  It is the silent character that has driven the story – no wonder the audience is so passionate about it's existence.      

POSSIBLE PLOTS
There are a ton of baby scenes in the Baby + Maneet = Romance + Comedy

Here are some Dramatic Plots with and without Baby:

1. The most potential story line could be RETURN OF DEV IN GREY not SAINT. The story can be progressed very well if we could see that DEV wants the child or is trying to get his hands on the child after all the child is the "heir" to all the KHURANA empire and the first child of the family doesn't hold a special place for all. Dev could even use the law here as he is the biological father.   There could then be a CLASH OF THE TITANS and brothers. Maan would never let the child go away from him coz its his and GEET happiness and to maan all that matters is GEET's smile.

2. We could have Sameera attempt to use the baby to drive a wedge between Maaneet if she every enters the story.  I.E.  make Geet feel unattractive an unworthy of Maan.  Make Maan doubt whether he will be a good father given his own miserable childhood. 

3.  If Dev dies and Vicky enters the story.  The next story line that could make people connect with the story emotionally is the digging up of the KHURANA secrets.  The writers explain to us who is VICKY and why does pammi call Maan "chote saab ji.." ' this could lead to that Maan is not the legal heir and they have to move out.  But, the baby via Dev may still be the "true" Khurana heir.  So, there could be a battle between Maaneet and Vicky over baby's right to the Khurana empire with Maaneet being its custodian till the baby is an adult. 

4.  Alternately, if Maan is not a "true" Khurana heir, but the baby is.  Then NT might want to fight for its custody and that of the Khurana empire particularly if Dev dies. 

5. The court room here can refer here to The justice that GEET seeks and since now the child, once present, can prove that dev is the Biological father of the child and not only will they seek justice but the world points fingers at them and now they have to face it together.
If the baby doesn't happen'seedhe bhasha mein if The writers decide on a Miscarriage now some tracks that could be developed:

1. Geets emotional breakdown after the baby is lost. Yes that's the most promising track. Yes maan has lost a child too but he keeps a straight face in front of her coz he needs to get her out of her trance. Maans small gestures like taking her for walks or taking her to a dhabba and even missing a meeting coz she needs him..like dadi calls and tells him that she hasn't eaten nything and maan hurries out of office leaving a meeting behind..Yes in this situation makeher weak and make him as her pillar of strength.

2. Once geet has lost her baby her urge to get Justice increases. Till day she was quiet coz she wanted baby to be safe but now she has lost everything she valued so lets see her fighting for Justice against Dev..and pls Dev should be evil here not saint..he proves her wrong, he accuses her of making him spend a night with her without a relationship and here again Geets parents could stand a role..make them stand with their daughter for justice or against for family's "Izzat".

3. The khurana secrets once reavled could lead to both moving out and since baby is not here let us see GEET becoming his strength and supporting him even after loosing her baby.

4. Geet has lost her baby but her spirit of helping others, so their babies does die  She decides to built a rehabilitation centre for women who have been through same traumatic past.

5. Geet working on political projects where she finds herself engrossed in women who have experience fraudulent marriages and Maan is J or helps her with it.  Or how about maan and GEET visiting places finding proof and people to help them and making their lives better.  No one would come in the open on their own this would require hard work from team actors and even audience and then we can live the Theme of the show too..and truly everyone would like to name their daughter GEET as shown in the first promo..for she not only fights for herself and other JUSTICE against the odds.

With this I sign off. Contribute your ideas for the story and baby pls.      

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   
- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Practical Implications of having a baby in the track

Information and Broadcasting minister Ambika Soni in 2009 said, "As long as health and education concerns are kept in mind, it's okay for kids to put make up on."

Preface
1. Legal grounds
2. Ethical grounds
3. Logistics
4. Summation

Preface

While one is interested in seeing the progress of the baby track, one should also take into consideration some factors.

I am gonna make this as sweet and short as possible.

Legal Grounds

The Child is defined as a person in the 0 to 18 years age group.

Hiring or working with babies, child artistes is covered under Indian Laws by The Child Labor (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986 that stipulates certain measures to stop exploitation of child workers. [Link: Act http://www.vakilno1.com/bareacts/childlabouract/childlabouract.htm]

Under the provisions of the Act, some of the salient points are as follows:

7. HOURS AND PERIOD OF WORK. - (1) No child shall be required or permitted to work in any establishment in excess of such number of hours, as may be prescribed for such establishment or class of establishments.

(2) The period of work on each day shall be so fixed that no period shall exceed three hours and that no child shall work for more than three hours before he has had an interval for rest for at least one hour.

(3) The period of work of a child shall be so arranged that inclusive of his interval for rest, under sub-section (2), it shall not be spread over more than six hours, including the time spent in waiting for work on any day.

(4) No child shall be permitted or required to work between 7 p.m. and 8 a.m.

(5) No child shall be required or permitted to work overtime.

(6) No child shall be required or permitted to work in, any establishment on any day on which he has already been working in another establishment.

The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) was set up in March 2007 under the Commission for Protection of Child Rights Act, 2005, an Act of Parliament (December 2005) and it oversees that all guidelines as enshrined in the Constitution of India and also the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child are met.

One important aspect is that there are a bunch of Child Rights groups such as Shakti Vahini etc.,  that are in the mix who are potential child right's upholders.

8. WEEKLY HOLIDAYS. - Every child employed in an establishment shall be allowed in each week, a holiday of one whole day, which day shall be specified by the occupier in a notice permanently exhibited in a conspicuous place in the establishment and the day so specified shall not be altered by the occupier more than once in three months.

13. HEALTH AND SAFETY. - (1) The appropriate Government may, by notification in the official Gazette, make rules for the health and safety of the children employed or permitted to work in any establishment or class of establishments.

(2) Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing provisions, the said rules may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely : (a) cleanliness in the place of work and its freedom from nuisance;

(b) disposal of wastes and effluents;

(c) ventilation and temperature;

(d) dust and fume;

(e) artificial humidification;

(f) lighting;

(g) drinking water;

(h) latrine and urinals;

(i) spittoons;

(j) fencing of machinery;

(k) work at or near machinery in motion;

(l) employment of children on dangerous machines;

(m) instructions, training and supervision in relation to employment of children on dangerous machines;

(n) device for cutting off power;

(o) self-acting machines;

(p) easing of new machinery;

(q) floor, stairs and means of access;

(r) pits, sumps, openings in floors, etc.;

(s) excessive weights;

(t) protection of eyes;

(u) explosive or inflammable dust, gas, etc.;

(v) precautions in case of fire;

(w) maintenance of buildings; and

(x) safety of buildings and machinery.

Ethical Grounds

Taking these legal grounds into consideration, one must also take into consideration the ethics of hiring a baby of a few days old or few weeks old or few months old to face the heat, dust, and the impracticality of the current sets anywhere in Mumbai or surrounding areas with the insane viral diseases on the prowl that are not sparing even much older people.

Logistics

Is it possible to shoot with one baby and if the baby falls sick what would they do?

Is it possible to have twin babies so that if one goes sick they can shoot with the other?

They need to hire different babies of different ages to show progression of the baby track or will they continue the track with the same baby?

Nannies/parents present on the sets for babies, would it not put some strictures on working?

How fast paced or even paced will their storyline be?

How are they going to ensure continuity?

Summation

The article 32 of the UN speaks about child labor as follows-"States parties recognize the right of the child to be protected from economic exploitation and from performing any work that is likely to be hazardous or to interfere with the child's education, or to be harmful to the child's health or physical, mental, spiritual, moral or social development."

Edit:

Addendum Errata:

1- Is it possible for PH/Channel to book a good, well-lit, safe, in healthy locales, better maintained flat and film the baby track in that flat with a limited crew?

2. Is it possible for the PH/Channel to shoot the baby track at the baby's original home with just the lead actors and a limited technical crew and the Director/Cinematographer going there and shooting it with just a hand held or any of the newer camera equipment?

3. Is it possible for the PH/Channel to hire a doctor/nurse/nanny for the period they want to shoot a baby track? Will that be feasible?

4. How are they gonna ensure maximum safety?

5. Is it possible for the creatives to weave a story and plot along the lines mentioned keeping the constraints in mind without doing grave indignity to the story?

6. Or show a small or marginal leap so as to cast an older toddler or baby

7. Most important points and suggestions: The best option to my mind is to shoot with just the director, the lead pair, the cinematographer at the baby's house with her/his parents present and not take her/him away from his/her natural habitat (this point is an extension on point 2)

8. They can have a second level crew directing the baby and capturing moments of the baby whenever the baby is awake and in good cheer. If I wanted a baby track, as a director, I would tag one second line cinematographer from my technicians with a handheld, stalk the baby for a few days and capture all the essential moments and use SFX (Special Effects) and merge scenes of Maneet that are shot with a fake baby/fake-to-look-like-a-real-baby (doll) - it can be done and it has been done before.

Shoot some scenes with the baby and the lead pair and recycle them at intervals by interspersing with the SFX edited scenes.

There are workarounds as I mentioned in Points 1, 2, 3, 7, 8 so let's look at the bright side too.

[End of Theme]

Episode Analysis:

If Saturday episode made me want to invest in a bakery as it would fetch me good ROI

Tonight's episode made me take that bit a bit further, I think I can now convert that to a BAKERY CHAIN or chain of bakeries.

[End of episode analysis]

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago

I liked today's episode for two reasons...it had the right amount  of twist and turns and it makes u curious for the next episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ

Things I liked..
  • Geet making her status clear and telling MSK that she is no more a Handa and can't wait to become a Khurana😳...very rarely I hv seen female leads so spontaneous when it comes to their marriageπŸ‘πŸΌ...Even MSK was stunned to see his bold Kudi's strong wordsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›;MSK knows very well that he has given rise to this new Sherni who directly speaks her heart out in front of her man and his expressions suggested that he was feeling proud of his Gith and her courage and determination😳
  • Brij's trademark dialogue about his family ki izzat and Darji's pagdi reminded me of those golden HP daysπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ...
  • MSK becoming a detective and proving to b the ultimate stalker in town is a phantastic new year gift from the CVs I guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜›...Who doesn't like intelligent MSK in stalking mode😳...Now his stalking is not just limited to Geet..it has gone to the likes of Arjun and other different species now🀣🀣🀣🀣
  • Arjun-NT phone convo which showed Arjun is not a bad guy and is beginning to think otherwise not becuase of Annie but because of Geet (point to b noted hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›) is quite interestingπŸ˜›;Mayb Arjun will b the one to save Geet from Brij's hand and thus gaining MSK's trustπŸ€”
  • MSK hving his doubts on Arjun when the real villain is Brijjy is another interesting track😈...this track makes the story damn interestingπŸ‘πŸΌ...Now it remains to b seen how Brij plays his card with Arjun and whether Arjun falls in Brij's trap or doublecrosses Brij and in all this what will make MSK violent as per the articles😈
  • Arjun-MSK confrontation was the highlight of today's episode⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️;Best part was Arjun giving a fitting reply to MSKπŸ‘πŸΌ;Also there is a symbolism in the scene where Arjun is standing downstairs and MSK is shown upstairs watching him but then MSK had to come downstairs to Arjun's level to talk to him thus indicating that in the future both MSK-Arjun will stand in the same level and might fight against BrijπŸ€”
  • MSK-Geet phone chat was cute and realistic😳
  • I liked the last scene where MSK is after Arjun while Brij too reaches there..makes curious for tomorrow's episode...who doesn't want to see the hide and seek game between the 3 hottiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And notice something both MSK-Arjun r walking on same side and in same direction while Brij is on their opposite side and walking in opposite direction...again symbolismπŸ˜‰..find out what ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Turn offs
  • Annie in  both her scenes with MSK and Geet was a big disappointmentπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..in fact when she comes to know that Arjun is NT's brother,her reaction was nilπŸ˜•...Even Annie-MSK scene din't hv any impact thanks to Nikunj's expressionless actπŸ˜†;Nikunj seriously needs to rethink on her acting career😊
  • GC's haircut gone all wrongπŸ˜†...I guess he now needs to grow his hair soon🀣..but I guess it will b alright after few weeks once the hair grows a bitπŸ˜†

My Take on the new Horse PromoπŸ˜†

Ok the promo might look funny but its very well shot and can b a good trp puller⭐️..after a long time its a positive promo...once Geet had this dream😳 ..Anyone remember the fake engagement confession episode where MSK was taunting Geet by asking her whether a rajkumar will come for her on a white horse and we saw Geet in tears😭..and today the promo suggests her dream will come true because MSK will make sure her dream comes true😳..thats why the promo is a sure shot trp pullerπŸ‘πŸΌ...the promo is from Geet's POV of how she has dreamt and how finally MSK is making it happen for her😊...

My Episode Rating:9/10...I loved the episode for logic..story-progress and the curiosity elementπŸ‘πŸΌ..Promo in the end can b a good trp pullerπŸ˜›
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
On the episode
  • Wow! So may things happened in today's episode. And here I was expecting a filler Monday. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I guess they are done with the dose of fillers over holidays and are back to business now.

• Geet is not a Handa. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ. I absolutely loved it. The way the story has been shown, I would have felt betrayed, if they made her and Maan super-emotional about her family and got them back for a Bharat-Milap! They don't deserve to share her happiness. Maan is the only family to her only he has the rights on her happiness. Period. Btw, I have a more verbose version of this in my OS - Relations. (shameless self promotion πŸ˜›)

• MSK-Annie confrontation: MSK is full on detective mode. Why New Year Party on 1st Jan and not 31st Dec? πŸ˜† Why Arjun arranging for a non-wedding party? πŸ˜† We love you intelligent MSK. πŸ‘πŸΌ

• MSK-Arjun confrontation: It hurt that our man MSK did not have the last word here. πŸ˜³ And Arjun could actually throw so much of attitude. πŸ˜‘ But good and suitable scene.

• Annie knows about Arjun being NT's brother and it seems she is clear the NT is also evil. Thank God, they do not drag these simple revelations endlessly. After all, there was no reason Annie should not know about this. Why it did not happen earlier, let's give them the daily-soap-liberty (on the lines of cinematic liberty πŸ˜›). So, shall we hope that she stops throwing herself at Arjun now? Since Arjun's positivity track already seems to have started, we can now see Arjun genuinely falling for Annie and finally having to do some hard work. It will be a little more bearable track than what has been shown currently.

• MSK tries to mislead Arjun about Geet to see if he is behind yesterday's incident in the outhouse. He manages to mislead the right person - our dear, dear Brij Praji, who is full on about "khandan ki izzat" and giving lessons to "hoshiyarpur ki ladkiyan". Good progress. But will the confrontation happen so soon? Or will it be a hide and seek tomorrow?

• So Geet did tell MSK that she was going away, even though Pinki had played reverse psychology on her ("tere pet mein koi baat pachti nahin hai" πŸ˜†  πŸ€£). So, hopefully she is safe in immediate future. She is getting all decked up for the party. Is something romantic coming up? πŸ˜³ Or does party+decked up Geet always mean disasters? πŸ˜†

• Maan-Geet Convo: The first scene, as well as the phone one - Cute and nice as always. πŸ˜Š

• Hide and Seek in CBC (?) Mall: Let's wait and watch. Will the confrontation be there so soon?

• Overall a nice dramatic story set up is there. Let's hope they pull it off well in execution department.
Promo: πŸ€£

Hilarious is the only word I can think of. I don't know what they were thinking. But may be this will bring the desired TRPs.

And is that "Dreams do come true" tag an after-thought? Did they wake up to this fact after shooting the promo that a negative promo won't work! I would have liked if they have made Geet voice her fear to Maan and it ended with Maan telling her in no uncertain words that dreams do some true. 

--

Den's Theme: The Baby

I don't have a lot to blabber on this. I will only write a few words from story's point of view. 

Many a times during individual scenes and incidents in this serial, we related to them. The emotions, the reactions of characters etc. Many realistic scenes are shown in the serial. But the same does not go for the overall story of the serial. In real life, Geet or at least her baby would have died at the hands of her family long back. In reality, men like MSK do not exist. In reality, Geet would not have found a saviour. In reality a small-town, not even properly educated girl like Geet and a man like MSK do not come together. In reality, the story of GHSP is not possible.

GHSP is a fairy tale. It has been able to weave beautiful characters, whose life is by no means realistic. But they have a feel good factor around them. They overcome adversities, come together and weave a world for themselves. And as audience, we have come to love this world and them. If the baby was not supposed to be a part of this world, it should have been gone long back. May be it should not have been brought in picture at all. If its sole purpose was to bring Maan and Geet together, then it was sick way of thinking about the story. You should have thought of some other way of bringing them together. Its too late, just too late for the baby to go now. Now, we love this fairy land, which is Maneet's world. In this fairy land, we have a larger than life dad Maan. In this fairy land, we have an unbreakable mom Geet. In this fairy land, nothing can happen to the baby. If baby goes, the fairy land breaks apart as well. And it won't be the same story that we have been faithfully watching till now.

So, I have read and heard about all the logistic issues on keeping the baby. But the only thing I can say to CVs is that you thought of all these issues a bit too late. Now baby is indispensable to the story. I don't want to do the tamasha of "I quit" at any point of time, but if the miscarriage happens, in whichever way, I think I will be too disgusted to follow the show any more. I will probably quit silently at that point of time.

Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
res
-----------------
I HAAAT u I-F for the New Rule😑😑Even though I ahven;t got the warning msg even once till now🀣 but still I HAAT youu😑😑

All Those who want to convey the msg tht they hate my post PM me🀣🀣

MSK'S haircut: He sure looked😍but sumwhere the scissors went wrong on the hair..it was not rightπŸ˜†

MSK's Hawk eyes: I love how he is ware of everything around him..His ears eyes everything happen coz once his instinct tells him this person is wrong he will be hell bent on proving his instinct right⭐️

MSK&Err-Jun's Killer Eyelocks: I love these two ka Face-Offs⭐️The way he walked down the stairs SHAAN se😎I love their Equal Takkars the way Err-Jun gave the jawaab and MSK was giving murderous looks to him..Purfect da bG adds da spice to it..

BriMaan: made for each other..wHY? Bcoz they fight together and they stalk together..lmao...Totally Rab ne Bana Di Jodi..πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
~Baby Khurana ~

To me, the baby represents Geet's plight, perseverance and Maaneet love story. Geet stood up against her family and fought against the world to protect this child. She moved to Delhi, she met Maan, she learned to stand up for herself because of this child. Geet is the strong woman that she is today because of this baby. She chose to keep this baby, and fight for her life, when it would have been easier to give up. As for Maan, he risked his life to save this child, though unknowingly at first. Ever since he learned of her existence, he has taken on the responsibilities of a father.  The single tear he shed at the first glimpse of the child sums up all his feelings about this baby. Maan chose to love this child and chose to stick around, when another, would have simply walked away. In the end that's what matters, love. Love trumps everything; certainly, biology.

-My Thoughts on the episode -

Episode was good I think😳 I only remember the promo now 🀣🀣🀣
Maan-Arjun πŸ‘πŸΌ Maan is back to his "in yo face" avatar! Me likey πŸ˜³
Naintara is alive πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£
Maaneet 😳
Brij πŸ‘πŸΌ
Idiot clan at the office
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£
Manisha Love your pink pants 🀣
NES-NEB 🀒
Their BG music 🀒🀒

The promo:
Very dreamy 😍
Loved the smoke🀣
Did I say Dreamy? 😍
The music is 🀣🀣
Maneet expressions 🀣
The horse= REAL 🀣
I love HAPPY Promos 😳

PS: Y'all better like this varna! 🀣

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
First of all love love love the new promo 😍
Maan looks smoking hawwwttt ☺️ 😍
Geet looks ethereal and pretty in pink 😍
Plus most of all the horse is real 🀣........I told you so 🀣

Some pointers for the CVs for the future track
Please remember to highlight the underlying positivity always. The articles that have been released hint at a lot of negativity to come. Please make sure of certain things
1) You must show lots of positivity to balance out the negativity. If you fill it with too much negativity, your TRPs will show a downward trend.
2) Do not mess with the actual wedding itself. Maaneet should get married. No groom switching/bride switching nonsense else you will be left by the wayside holding a katora.
3) DO NOT HURT THE BABY ELSE YOUR TRPs WILL TAKE A NOSEDIVE.
4) Reduce the amount of screen time NE gets.
5) Can the NE- Arjun romance for the time being.
6) Show more of Arjun and more of Brij
7) Utilize the office staff effectively
8) Show the joothe churaoing rasam and things like that
9) We want to see more of Adi, Manisha, Pinky, Pandeyji, Romeo etc.
10) NO ONE DIES. 😑 OK YOU CAN KILL NE IF YOU WANNA KILL SOMEONE πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
11) Maan should always be intelligent. Do not paint him as an idiot.
12) Brij should be intelligent too. Else where is the fun.
13) Arjun must also be intelligent and they should all pit their wits against each other.
14) Lock NE up and throw away the key πŸ‘πŸΌ.....even better change the actress ASAP
15) Don't play with your viewer's emotions. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Episode Analysis
Loved watching intelligent munda who is also stalking Arjun now 🀣 🀣 .....chalo stalking practice kucch tho kaam aaya 🀣 🀣
Loved watching Arjun go head to head with Munda and give him karara jawab πŸ‘πŸΌ.....but looks like Arjun has no idea that Maan overheard the convo.
Makes me think NT will be back for the wedding 😲
Brij overhearing Geet saying she is not a Handa anymore and going on his purkhon ki izzat track .....and now he is determined to kill her.
Brij catching Arjun and NE 😈.....I kinda wished he would kill NE but no such luck 😭
This cat and mouse game is gonna be interesting πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Munda has laid a good trap but is looking at the wrong target
Then there was NE who finds out that Arjun is NT's bro and her reaction is 😳
exactly no reaction....come on lady you just found out the dude was leading you.....you should be spitting nails but not her she was like 😳
Loved Manisha, Pinky and Adi Sir. We need to see more of them. πŸ˜ƒ

The episode was thrilling and full of suspense 9/10
The episode had romance 3/10 (-6 for showing NE-Arjun romance 🀒)
GC's acting 10/10
DD's acting 10/10
Piyush's acting 8/10 (he lost point for the parts with NE poor fellow even though it was not his fault)
Beizaad's acting 10/10
NE's acting 😳......you got to act first then I will give you points...for now -10.5 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago