top ten tv stars male 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

http://spicy-mix.blogspot.com/2011/01/top-10-tv-stars-male-of-2010.html

Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 10 TV Stars (male) of 2010

1) Gurmeet Choudhary (Maan of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi) - This year Gurmeet Choudhary rocked as Maan. In his angry young man role he made lots of fans this year.

2) Sushant Rajput (Manav of Pavitra Rishta) – Pavitra Rishta's Manav aka Sushant Rajput too continued to charm the viewers this year also.

3) Karan Mehra (Naitik of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai) – Karan Mehra also has his loyal fans who loves to see him as Naitik of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

4) Mohit Sehgal (Samrat of Miley Jab Hum Tum) & Arjun Bijlani (Mayank of Miley Jab Hum Tum) – Star One's show Miley Jab Hum Tum bid adieu this year, it's really sad for all of its fans. They will definitely miss Samrat and Mayank.

5) Arhan Behl (Karishna of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya) –As Karishna of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, Arhan Behl too impressed everyone.

6) Karan Singh Grover (Dr. Armaan of Dil Mil Gaye) – This year Dill Mil Gaye too went off air. But its lead star- Dr. Armaan is still no. 1 for all of Dil Mil Gaye fans.

7) Harshad Chopra (Anuraag of Tere Liye) – This year Harshad Chopra returned to television with Star Plus's Tere Liye as Anuraag and here also soon he became popular.

8) Jay Soni (Ishaan of Sasural Genda Phool) -With his cute and innocent portrayal of Ishaan in Sasural Genda Phool, Jay Soni too has made many fans.

9) Kinshuk Mahajan (Ranvir of Bidaai & Viren of Chand Chupa Badal Mein) if on one side, Kinshuk Mahajan's Bidaai went off air, on the other side he returned with Chand Chupa Badal Mein as Viren and there is no doubt that after his entry in the show, there was a big boost in the TRPs.

10) Angad Hansija (Alekh of Bidaai)/ Mishal Raheja (Datta Bhau of Laagi Tujhse Lagan) – there is no doubt that Angad Hansija liven up the character of Alekh in Bidaai. Playing a mentally challenged person was not an easy job but Angad did great as Alekh in the show. it's sad that serial went off air this year though it was doing well in regards of TRP.
Now talking about Mishal Raheja, this year he returned as Datta Bhau in Laagi Tujhse Lahan and soon made his impact on all the viewers.

sorry if already posted...

@mohitrocks  exactly  harshad should  be at the top anyways thanx for sharing 😊

luv him ☺️
I know..Sushant n Harshad should be at the top!! 😭

Harshad is the best!!😎
Sushant nd GC at top 2 are perfect!
But i think HC nd KSG should be more towards top, rather than what positions theyve got!
😲🤣
HC should be Much ahead.🤔
hc ans sr should be in top i am not satisfied their position they must be in top
HC should be #1...he is the absolute best and no other actor on that list can compare to him in my opinion (although I do like Sushant and Jay a lot but still in my mind they can't compare to Harshad 😳)
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

HC should be #1...he is the absolute best and no other actor on that list can compare to him in my opinion (although I do like Sushant and Jay a lot but still in my mind they can't compare to Harshad 😳)

I totally agree with you...even I like Sushan😉t...but Harshad is the best!!👏 And I dont like GC!!😡

Thnx for sharing, Shruti ! 🤗

HC deserve to be at # 1 ! 😳

Congrats to Sushant and Harshad

two really deserving actors