Sasural Genda Phool

Iam impressed!! - Page 5

poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
venture..i agree i too dont want to be murdered ๐Ÿ˜†
and i dont say jay is bad, he is definitely good, just in comparison to rajdeep, he is a shade less. And true, in OBS, the jodi was perfect in every which way, lolita looked young, rajdeep older, and every which way it was perfect..acting wise..blah blah...
Here Ragini looks little older and probably lot of other reasons, hence ishaan is a bit different from Rajdeep. Jay is definitely good, in the romantic scenes he is v good..it is just in conflict scenes, he hasnt been the besst..he is good when he has to shed tears but expressing sadness w/o tears..not sure if is he is the best.
And yes, maybe voice modulation needs to be good..

On the whole good but can be better :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gia_k

I think reason why suhana finds it hard to express her feelings is due to being hurt n let down. Think rejection n cheating of sid would have affected her saying I love you due to fear of getting hurt and with ishaan showing all affection love that deep down she craves he us giving to sona in front of her face. Maybe she feels let down by ishaan that she felt he put her first showed her unconditional love and then her relationship has been threatened by sona's arrival and that ishaan whom she trusted has let her down. If he wanted suhana to open up then why was he excluding her and going ga ga over sona. He needs to accepts his mistakes and how inappropriate he was with sona. If he wants suhana to see from his point then he should see from her point of view and why she is upset with sona. I tink suhana feels insecure and feels ishaan gona leave her for sona and ishaan should understand seeing as I'm sure he felt paranoid regarding sid.

Yes agreed. I also think its because other than Ishaan she hasn't really openly spoken about this Sid issue to anyone else. If she discussed this with her sister may be she would get whats going on in her head. Its because she follows her heart and now she has to use her brain to figure things out.๐Ÿ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After reading everybodys reaction, I am smiling  and feeling like saying this
" MUDDAI SUST GAWAH CHUST " I know many of you would not understand so let me translate, " THE ACCUSED IS NOT INTERESTED IN BEING SAVED BUT THE WITNESSES ARE MORE INTERESTED TO ACQUIT HIM/HER"
Meaning , Suhana would forget everything Ishaan did with Sona, as it never happened, she will be thankful to her and Badi Maa, and Ishaan would be like a HERO a true HERO who DIDNT DO anything wrong!!!!! taaaaa daaaaaaaa!!
So I have decide not to comment anymore just this that this whole track left a sour taste in my mouth.
.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishmewell

C'mon yaar... Ishaan par ithna tharas kyon? He started off yelling on a wrong note for a wrong cause to put off Suhana. He is 100% wrong. Ishaan ko zara bhi sharam nahi aayi Sid ke baare mein daurathe hue?? Uski Akkal ghaas kharahithi kya? Suhana never did Sid jaap like Ishaan does Sona jaap. Suhana never hugged and crossed her limits with Sid like Ishaan did all day everyday for the past few months.

All that naatak baazi talk and taunting Suhana about Sid was to conceal his guilt and wrong doing.
Suhana ne yek goggles kya diya he yelled at top of his lungs that he does not want to be Sid. Phir besharam hoke how did he expect Suhana to take it when he does Sona jaap, carry her, hug her fight for her. He doesn't mind if Sona manhandles him too... Koyi akkal ki andha hi bardaasht karegi yeh sab behuda harqat by Ishaan.

I am not falling for his pet talk in today's epi. Had he done that right after Suhana's first outburst, then it would have been acceptable and appropriate. Now he ONLY looks like a Hippocrate and total jerk and male chauvinistic๐Ÿคฌ 

well said Clapi m totally agree with u
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

C'mon yaar... Ishaan par ithna tharas kyon? He started off yelling on a wrong note for a wrong cause to put off Suhana. He is 100% wrong. Ishaan ko zara bhi sharam nahi aayi Sid ke baare mein daurathe hue?? Uski Akkal ghaas kharahithi kya? Suhana never did Sid jaap like Ishaan does Sona jaap. Suhana never hugged and crossed her limits with Sid like Ishaan did all day everyday for the past few months.

All that naatak baazi talk and taunting Suhana about Sid was to conceal his guilt and wrong doing.
Suhana ne yek goggles kya diya he yelled at top of his lungs that he does not want to be Sid. Phir besharam hoke how did he expect Suhana to take it when he does Sona jaap, carry her, hug her fight for her. He doesn't mind if Sona manhandles him too... Koyi akkal ki andha hi bardaasht karegi yeh sab behuda harqat by Ishaan.

I am not falling for his pet talk in today's epi. Had he done that right after Suhana's first outburst, then it would have been acceptable and appropriate. Now he ONLY looks like a Hippocrate and total jerk and male chauvinistic๐Ÿคฌ 
di......... lagtha hai pallu ki Ishaan-Sona lift ne aap par bhi asar kar diya..... Suhana 's stubborness and EGO makes her blind towards her feeling towards Ishaan.... She does not want to accept it as LOVE though she understands and accepts every word of Ishaan ....WHY.๐Ÿค”...???

U expect Ishaan to read her mind when she herself can't read it till now??? agreed he overdid his friendship with Sonali..๐Ÿค”..but do u believe if he was in an actual marital relationship with Suhana he wud have gone to this extent?? my statement is not be misinterpreted as to he is flirting with Sona...๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜ณ I am just stating his character's depth of respect towards his partner....he wud have def. set limits if Suhana wud have behaved like a wife ..... he has not entered a marital bond (not necessarily physical proximity....but other things do matter like the concern, sharing, bonding etc) with Suhana in actual terms and got  excited when he meets his closest pal....If gender is the criteria for this touching, hugging...blame it on the gender di....rather than his character.....๐Ÿ˜ณ.... to call Ishaan male chauvinisitic, jerk and hippocrite wud be harsh as he is nothing of this sort....He let his love free....expecting nothing in return.....but if Suhana behaves weird with his pal....for no reason(as she has not revealed it and he cannot guess it๐Ÿ˜‰) known to him......he  def. has a right to question her.... !

Again..... though Ishaan is a simpleton.... he is got male ego which was def. hurt when he was being compared to SID earlier and their  marraige termed a MISTAKE..... ! So a mention of Sid to her due to his hurt shows the depth of his love towards her , the same way we see Suhana's love for him thru Sonali.....He did not intend to hurt Suhana by mentioning Sid....๐Ÿ˜Š...He is after all a  HUMAN..... can't he fall weak and react once in a while over his emotions???๐Ÿ˜ณi know now u will hammer me.....๐Ÿ˜† bhaggooooooo
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@shwets,

jana you are right the scene cameout really nice. Ishan was at his best he really spoke his heart the way he said is baar tum apni khushi ka khayaal karna i did feel his pain. when he said main to kabhi bhi tumharay liye imp nahi tha suhana. and the tear rolled down... ahhhhhhh the scene was so touching....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

now coming back to ishan,,,, i would say he is right in his place... see he cant even imagine that suhana has started feeling for him he is just thinking that she is trying to insult his frnd on the other hand he never done so....

Edited by waniya_fatima - 13 years ago