Sasural Genda Phool

Iam impressed!! - Page 4

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sinha18

What is this, when i press the LIKE button on sheema di's post .... i got this message first time

"Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours."

This happens first time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Kaise kaise rules hai, how funny ๐Ÿ˜‰

When I press like button this post of yours nothing happened, I guess Forum has become very senti --mantle with all our passionate responses. I think I am having heart burns now, ab bohat ho gaya, please wrap up karo!!! ab maza nahi aa raha, Zama Habib once said that "Dheemi aanch par Khana Acha pakta hai" , I would say Khana pak chuka hai  ab cholay say uttar lo warns chipak jaey gaa!! ( just like Sona chipking to Ishaan !!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What is this, when i press the LIKE button on sheema di's post .... i got this message first time

"Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours."

This happens first time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Kaise kaise rules hai, how funny ๐Ÿ˜‰

That's true It's happening to me too. At first I thought My like button is not  working ๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes this plan was much needed , after seeing such harsh words from suhana to ishaan .... i must say she deserved those tears a little bit , but still her ego is there in such an extent that she directly replied to ishaan ki " Mujhe tumhari koi bhi parvaah nahi hai๐Ÿ˜•" but ishaan on the other hand still thinking about her happiness , we can judge now that how good ishaan is ...
he is really a perfect guy and suhana is very lucky to get such a pearl but alas she did not know the value of this pearl

He is a perfect guy and Suhana is lucky. But sometimes u have to let people be ready to face the music suhana by far is not ready yet. She is pushed to feel, Act on her feelings, search within, BM 's plan clearly worked but was she ready? If she had made her choices result would have been different. it entirely different thing when u feel on ur own or someone force u to have those feelings. 
         Since she is not ready , It 's hard for any one to make her understand. Tonight she was not going to admit she was jealous of ishaan-sona closeness. That was too weird and unncessary. but more than anything i'm now waitting for Ishaan-sona confrontation. Well ishaan is on roll.๐Ÿ˜Š
         Suhana does want the pearl but pearl is more favoring Sona so She is annoyed and mad......
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

tdys epi ws gud n interestn too๐Ÿ˜Š...

actly,ishaans questns to suhana hs left me n most probly many of us think abt those facts more.๐Ÿ˜•..

still,ishaan had askd suhana that y shez not happy while he n the whole family is tryin to make suhana happy in every way..i think ishaan himself has the answr to that questn..it jst that he is much preoccupied by sona nowadys dat he doesnt see the matter frm suhanas side..if he is still our gud old ishaan thn he can make it out frm the reactn of suhana frm the past sum days that shez upset with him n sonas relatnshp...bt for this,suhana hs to leve the house..thn only he'll think furthr abt this n undesrtand what suhana is upset abt..

n for suhana,i think shez mch in a confused state nw abt why shez doin all this๐Ÿ˜•..n as far as we all knw suhana,she'll think abt it almst all the tym,n very soon will realise hw important is ishaan in her life.๐Ÿ˜ณ.
its just my POV..๐Ÿ˜Š
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

I know it was not bad at all. It was good. They were talking but Why Ishaan always leaves fight early... Why didn't he stick around to find out. I know but he was that mad, sad than listen to her. Don't just leave room , and pretend u'll be happy if she choose to leave. It's not fine and . It certainly matters, cauz it matters to u. 

yes...why does he leave the convo in btw..whnevr suhana tries to say somethin sweet or adnit sumthin...he'll just leave the room..this is not the first tym he leavs the convo in btw..it really very irritatin๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•...suhana ko kucha batane to do..
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well today both jay n ragz were fab....i have always believed that ragini is a supremely talented actress....but today jay was no where behind...he was as good as her if not better

for the past so many days i was getting angry on ishaan...but today he really proved his point well......n the latter half of the scene...where he leaves the decision entirely on suhana...the tone in which he said it...actually made me cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am feeling so bad for suhana that she doesnt realise wat a gem  of a husband she has......I only wish she let go off her ego......she was crying too......but her reasons for crying was that she felt that ishaan is asking her to leave....if only she understood that he was asking her to confess openly wat she feels.....all that was needed was suhaana saying yes i am jealous....n i think I am in love with u......if only she could say these words in her fit of anger n hug ishaan tightly......it would have made all of us so happy

but wat ever it is....the scene was awesome....n ishaans words were making my heart choke....n my eyes moist....great going jay......keep it up....n ragini as usual u were fab

gia_k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think reason why suhana finds it hard to express her feelings is due to being hurt n let down. Think rejection n cheating of sid would have affected her saying I love you due to fear of getting hurt and with ishaan showing all affection love that deep down she craves he us giving to sona in front of her face. Maybe she feels let down by ishaan that she felt he put her first showed her unconditional love and then her relationship has been threatened by sona's arrival and that ishaan whom she trusted has let her down. If he wanted suhana to open up then why was he excluding her and going ga ga over sona. He needs to accepts his mistakes and how inappropriate he was with sona. If he wants suhana to see from his point then he should see from her point of view and why she is upset with sona. I tink suhana feels insecure and feels ishaan gona leave her for sona and ishaan should understand seeing as I'm sure he felt paranoid regarding sid.
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
venture, do you think Jay was good in acting ? I liked Rajdeep a lot. w/o seeing the serial his voice can communicate the sadness. I liked Rajdeep or maybe its the bengali.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poshah

venture, do you think Jay was good in acting ? I liked Rajdeep a lot. w/o seeing the serial his voice can communicate the sadness. I liked Rajdeep or maybe its the bengali.

If I would say what I really feel, I would be MURDERED by Jay,s fans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he is very lucky to have the character of Ishaan, which is such a wonderful character to do, sometimes he overacts but he has improved a lot lot and the character is so sweet that Jay,s looks suits it, where as acting because Ragini is so ggod that we fail to see him doing well sometimes .But to be fair on him, he is not bad at all, there is room of improvement in his voice control which sometimes gets shaky and some times he over acts, specially with Hunar. Rajdeep was a much more maturer Ishaan, as Lolita wa very innocent not as sharp and witty like Suhana so they suited each other, here I think its just about right. My only problem with Jay is just over doing it sometimes , but over all i would give him 8.5 normaly but today 9.5
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

very true ....the way he told to suhana that ki " tum meri khusi ke baare mein mat sochna magar apni khushi ke baare mein zaroor soch kar hi koi decision lena"......he was very calm and composed even after hearing suhana's harsh words " I do not care of you, mujhe tumhari koi parvah nahi hai"๐Ÿ˜•

C'mon yaar... Ishaan par ithna tharas kyon? He started off yelling on a wrong note for a wrong cause to put off Suhana. He is 100% wrong. Ishaan ko zara bhi sharam nahi aayi Sid ke baare mein daurathe hue?? Uski Akkal ghaas kharahithi kya? Suhana never did Sid jaap like Ishaan does Sona jaap. Suhana never hugged and crossed her limits with Sid like Ishaan did all day everyday for the past few months.

All that naatak baazi talk and taunting Suhana about Sid was to conceal his guilt and wrong doing.
Suhana ne yek goggles kya diya he yelled at top of his lungs that he does not want to be Sid. Phir besharam hoke how did he expect Suhana to take it when he does Sona jaap, carry her, hug her fight for her. He doesn't mind if Sona manhandles him too... Koyi akkal ki andha hi bardaasht karegi yeh sab behuda harqat by Ishaan.

I am not falling for his pet talk in today's epi. Had he done that right after Suhana's first outburst, then it would have been acceptable and appropriate. Now he ONLY looks like a Hippocrate and total jerk and male chauvinistic๐Ÿคฌ 
Edited by vishmewell - 13 years ago