India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Iam impressed!! (Page 4)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Todays episode was exactly like OBS, dialouge to dialouge but Jay after a long time impressed me, usually his voice screeh when he delivers loud pitch dialouges but today the voice control was excellent, he could be worthy of best actor for today,s episode, well done Jay, jeeetay raho. Now Ragini, anything to say about Ragini would be SOORAJ KO CHIRAAGH DIKHANA, I just felt like standing up and clap and say Bravo Ragini Bravo, Hunar was okey, I think she should just do Rona Dhona serials , she was okey but among those three she was bit lost. Supriya jee was awsome as usuall.
Now come to the scenes, written very well, although same problem leaving conversation in the middle, but I guess this is how we are we dont say the whole thing, leave things in the air always , thats why so many conflicts in families happens, we dont wait to listen to others and Apni Baat Khe kar nikal Laitay hain.
They are not changing anything from OBS , its the acting , cinematography and music making it slightly better then OBS.
I would agree with Sonali for once that " Meri toh Zarorat he nahi thee", but Badi Maa is adament that thee!!!!, whatever ab toh jo hona tha ho gaya.
Ishaan was very late to say all those things, everything was absolutely correct but he should have said it ages ago, he shouldnt have waited that long. Also he still doesnt see anything wrong with chipaka chipkee, I dont agree with Ishaan when he said she goes to Sid, how many times did she go and which circunstances , what was the outcome, a golden opprtunity was missed by Ishaan to make Suhana realize that he loves her. Secondly, Suhana going with her friends ??? when ,?? one time the Rajni Disha incident, second time nobody let her go for the pyjama party, and last party Badi Maa insisted on her going, she has completely left her lifestyle which even he said to Rajni and Disha that now Suhana spends her evening time with a teddy instead of going out.
He was right to ask about his place in Suhana,s life but the way he was telling Suhana how well she has been treated I dint like it, as Kyshaps treats everybody with great love and respect, EHSAAN JATAANA was obveious , but as he was angry and frustrated he said all those things which I am sure he would regret it later.
Suhana was stubornly stupid as usuall, not willing to give in and took everything the wrong way. Lets see what happens, its going to be okey now as no unanswered questions would be answered and again all the decision making would be left to Suhana ,and her track record is very dodgy when it comes to make sensible decesions!!!!
Over all a smooth episode with well written dialiges and acting.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramAraam.Nish.Garima_04*mittu*Sinha18Keenu.G111192-allizwell-

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Yes this plan was much needed , after seeing such harsh words from suhana to ishaan .... i must say she deserved those tears a little bit , but still her ego is there in such an extent that she directly replied to ishaan ki " Mujhe tumhari koi bhi parvaah nahi haiConfused" but ishaan on the other hand still thinking about her happiness , we can judge now that how good ishaan is ...he is really a perfect guy and suhana is very lucky to get such a pearl but alas she did not know the value of this
pearl

Yeah, I def agree with you....she took him for granted until Sona arrived....
I think it wud've been better if they had stopped the whole sona-wala naatak after returning from the picnic, when they saw how upset she was....perhaps Badima cud've talked to suhana after that and explain to her or prod her in the right direction!!! remember when suhana went to badima after they returned from the picnic?? that was the right oppurtunity to talk...but unfortunately, sona was with badima at that time.....
and then if suhana and ishaan cud've gone to the party together, they cud've bonded a little better...but again bad luck! stupid rano sent him with sona to the disco!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSuchi-

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
@venture! you jus said it all! Bravo Tongue Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
@sheema di....wonderfully written...nothing to add.... :-)

-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
What is this, when i press the LIKE button on sheema di's post .... i got this message first time

"Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours."

This happens first timeLOLLOLKaise kaise rules hai, how funny Wink

Edited by Sinha18 - 03 January 2011 at 9:01am

Araam-allizwell-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
@himanshu...exactly...i cant press like for anyone now...i have tried a lot...looks like new rules...

-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

What is this, when i press the LIKE button on sheema di's post .... i got this message first time

When I press like button this post of yours nothing happened, I guess Forum has become very senti --mantle with all our passionate responses. I think I am having heart burns now, ab bohat ho gaya, please wrap up karo!!! ab maza nahi aa raha, Zama Habib once said that "Dheemi aanch par Khana Acha pakta hai" , I would say Khana pak chuka hai  ab cholay say uttar lo warns chipak jaey gaa!! ( just like Sona chipking to Ishaan !!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Garima_04Sinha18-allizwell-

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

That's true It's happening to me too. At first I thought My like button is not  working Wink  LOL

Sinha18-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index