Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Iam impressed!! (Page 2)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
yes shweta...........................if one looked at suhana's face it was so evident she never thought of leaving the house ................but ishaan left a question mark for her and our beloved suhana mai interpreted in a wrong way.....................suhana mai is just too good.............. just interpretation ka problem haiLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramvedula_1Diivi.Nish.Garima_04vishmewell-allizwell-

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
        I know it was not bad at all. It was good. They were talking but Why Ishaan always leaves fight early... Why didn't he stick around to find out. I know but he was that mad, sad than listen to her. Don't just leave room , and pretend u'll be happy if she choose to leave. It's not fine and . It certainly matters, cauz it matters to u. Approve

Edited by netri - 03 January 2011 at 7:59am
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Today episode is good. Loved both Ishaan and suhaana. After a long time felt old ishaan is back. Suhaana is perfect and also couldn't understand her heart till now . The way she told him " I just don't care for you Ishaan" -  saying you can see drop of tear from her eyes.

Even though i am irritated with sona and badimaa, somehow the writers shown some good talk between them.

The way ishaan told her now if she decides now not about him atleast think of her happiness.

One thing irritating is why ishaan goes aways without hearing the answer from suhana ??????

Over all good episode 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramvedula_1Garima_04sweetymol-allizwell-111192

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

I was total mad over ishan before today's episode.................but after watching today's episode i would say ishaan was rude to suhana just in the beginning............... after that he left whole thing on suhana.............. and the best part was he at least showed concern for suhana's happiness and he never said anything in taunting way but in a concerned wayClap

That's exactly how I felt....
and in the end when he said...'iss baar, mera nahin, toh at least khud ke khushiyon ka khayaal zaroor rakhna' Cry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192-allizwell-

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I know it was not bad at all. It was good. They were talking but Why Ishaan always leaves fight early... Why didn't he stick around to find out. I know but he was that mad, sad than listen to her. Don't just leave room , and pretend u'll be happy if she choose to leave. It's not fine and . It certainly matters, cauz it matters to u. Approve

true................jab ishaan ko pata hai suha ka interpretor karab hai toh har baar conversation adhe ku chood jata haiWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-allizwell-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@renu...true...suhana totally misinterpreted the question mark...

@netri...yar...suhana being a tubelight..she is taking lot of time to answer the quesion and ishaan left thinking she has nothing to say...(only today)

@HPmaniac...yes...the last sentence he said..was too good...the dialogues were perfect...
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

They both(jay and ragini) acted really well.....I felt really bad for Ishaan.....Until last week I hated Sona and I dint like Ishaan's behaviour much.....but today when Ishaan was asking all those questions to Suhana,abt their relationship....I felt very very bad for him.....

For the 1st time mujhe lag raha hai that it was a good plan....if only they hadn't pushed it this far.....

And the way Suhana said 'I just don't care abt you Ishaan.' That must've really hurt!!!!!! I wish she hadn't said all that.....but I can understand, she was really upset,and when Ishaan asked her if she was jealous of Sona, obviously her ego was hurt(I think anyone in her place wud react the same way if they were asked something like that on the face!!)

well said.......yeah her ego ws making her say all tht.............awww.......poor ishaan......did u guyz notice his face at tht time........oh my.........he ws so sad n hurt...CryCryCry.........n she said all tht 2 him also bcz.............she didnt like it also....tht ishaan is taking sonas side....n ofcourse...."THE JEALOUSLY QUOTIENT".........suhana bajpai se aisa sawal poocha kaise tumne ishaan....hehe.......u dnt knw HW SMART ur wife is...........shes got nuthin 2 b jealous off......!!!!!.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
wonderful episode...the 4 charcters acted well......very good...ClapClap

i almost had tears in my eyes when i ishan and suhana cried...Cry

Edited by music_masti - 03 January 2011 at 8:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index