Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: HPmaniac

They both(jay and ragini) acted really well.....I felt really bad for Ishaan.....Until last week I hated Sona and I dint like Ishaan's behaviour much.....but today when Ishaan was asking all those questions to Suhana,abt their relationship....I felt very very bad for him.....

For the 1st time mujhe lag raha hai that it was a good plan....if only they hadn't pushed it this far.....

And the way Suhana said 'I just don't care abt you Ishaan.' That must've really hurt!!!!!! I wish she hadn't said all that.....but I can understand, she was really upset,and when Ishaan asked her if she was jealous of Sona, obviously her ego was hurt(I think anyone in her place wud react the same way if they were asked something like that on the face!!)

Yes this plan was much needed , after seeing such harsh words from suhana to ishaan .... i must say she deserved those tears a little bit , but still her ego is there in such an extent that she directly replied to ishaan ki " Mujhe tumhari koi bhi parvaah nahi haiπŸ˜•" but ishaan on the other hand still thinking about her happiness , we can judge now that how good ishaan is ...he is really a perfect guy and suhana is very lucky to get such a pearl but alas she did not know the value of this
pearl

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Sinha18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_masti

wonderful episode...the 4 charcters acted well......very good...πŸ‘πŸ‘

i almost had tears in my eyes when i ishan and suhana cried...😭

yes all the four characters acted very well even sonali too acted superbly ....she was awesome todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but in my view today it was Jay Soni who stole the show.......he acted even better than raginii.....he was in full flow todayπŸ‘πŸ‘
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today epi was jus superb! hats off to acting! 
I would say Ishaan was okay for most of the parts apart from the fact that he kept repeating "Tumne itni badi cheez kardi..., you jus slapped sonali!" tht was annoying! 
HPmaniac thumbnail

It was a good plan if it was done in moderation. BM should have realize that Suhana was spoil little rich kid . Everyone praised her, Envied her, She always got the best..... Now When she married Ishaan Lets face it He doesn't loook Special. So She ignored him . 
      I have seen kids do this. They don't want to play with toy until either they can not have /  Some other kid wants to play with it. It's exactly same here. Suhana is not ready to bend down. When she saw Ishaan taking Sona side, He was hearting her (Unknowingly of course.) She hurt back. If u heart me I'll Hurt u. Simple. Like little kid. To understand Suhana U have to use same tack ticks as kids.
     If only BM realize this Before, Now it's Horror. πŸ˜Š

Haan, in the starting I have to admit, even I was like 'Suhana ki shaadi USSE hui hain????? this is never gonna work out.'

But then we saw how very caring he was, what a gem of a person he was, that anyone wud be lucky to have a husband like him....(plus the change in his dressing style helped too...πŸ˜›
Somewhere Suhana knows all this too...but she's taken him for granted.....and now when some1 else has his attention, she's understanding his importance...I do believe that at least somewhere in her mind, she does realize how important he is to her....I think after leaving the house, when she misses him, she will truly realize the extent of his importance in her life.....(fingers crossed!!!!!)
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Todays episode was exactly like OBS, dialouge to dialouge but Jay after a long time impressed me, usually his voice screeh when he delivers loud pitch dialouges but today the voice control was excellent, he could be worthy of best actor for today,s episode, well done Jay, jeeetay raho. Now Ragini, anything to say about Ragini would be SOORAJ KO CHIRAAGH DIKHANA, I just felt like standing up and clap and say Bravo Ragini Bravo, Hunar was okey, I think she should just do Rona Dhona serials , she was okey but among those three she was bit lost. Supriya jee was awsome as usuall.
Now come to the scenes, written very well, although same problem leaving conversation in the middle, but I guess this is how we are we dont say the whole thing, leave things in the air always , thats why so many conflicts in families happens, we dont wait to listen to others and Apni Baat Khe kar nikal Laitay hain.
They are not changing anything from OBS , its the acting , cinematography and music making it slightly better then OBS.
I would agree with Sonali for once that " Meri toh Zarorat he nahi thee", but Badi Maa is adament that thee!!!!, whatever ab toh jo hona tha ho gaya.
Ishaan was very late to say all those things, everything was absolutely correct but he should have said it ages ago, he shouldnt have waited that long. Also he still doesnt see anything wrong with chipaka chipkee, I dont agree with Ishaan when he said she goes to Sid, how many times did she go and which circunstances , what was the outcome, a golden opprtunity was missed by Ishaan to make Suhana realize that he loves her. Secondly, Suhana going with her friends ??? when ,?? one time the Rajni Disha incident, second time nobody let her go for the pyjama party, and last party Badi Maa insisted on her going, she has completely left her lifestyle which even he said to Rajni and Disha that now Suhana spends her evening time with a teddy instead of going out.
He was right to ask about his place in Suhana,s life but the way he was telling Suhana how well she has been treated I dint like it, as Kyshaps treats everybody with great love and respect, EHSAAN JATAANA was obveious , but as he was angry and frustrated he said all those things which I am sure he would regret it later.
Suhana was stubornly stupid as usuall, not willing to give in and took everything the wrong way. Lets see what happens, its going to be okey now as no unanswered questions would be answered and again all the decision making would be left to Suhana ,and her track record is very dodgy when it comes to make sensible decesions!!!!
Over all a smooth episode with well written dialiges and acting.

HPmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

Yes this plan was much needed , after seeing such harsh words from suhana to ishaan .... i must say she deserved those tears a little bit , but still her ego is there in such an extent that she directly replied to ishaan ki " Mujhe tumhari koi bhi parvaah nahi haiπŸ˜•" but ishaan on the other hand still thinking about her happiness , we can judge now that how good ishaan is ...he is really a perfect guy and suhana is very lucky to get such a pearl but alas she did not know the value of this
pearl

Yeah, I def agree with you....she took him for granted until Sona arrived....
I think it wud've been better if they had stopped the whole sona-wala naatak after returning from the picnic, when they saw how upset she was....perhaps Badima cud've talked to suhana after that and explain to her or prod her in the right direction!!! remember when suhana went to badima after they returned from the picnic?? that was the right oppurtunity to talk...but unfortunately, sona was with badima at that time.....
and then if suhana and ishaan cud've gone to the party together, they cud've bonded a little better...but again bad luck! stupid rano sent him with sona to the disco!

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@venture! you jus said it all! Bravo πŸ˜› πŸ‘
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sheema di....wonderfully written...nothing to add.... :-)
Sinha18 thumbnail
What is this, when i press the LIKE button on sheema di's post .... i got this message first time

"Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours."

This happens first timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Kaise kaise rules hai, how funny πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@himanshu...exactly...i cant press like for anyone now...i have tried a lot...looks like new rules...